Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    DCracist...I have the perfect woman for you.

You will make a lovely couple and you both stand for the same thing... her or his name is Beverly LOL

I can give you links to where you will find her, and then you could arrange a meet.
    You are so perfect..Mr and Mrs Racist Nutters
    Beverly you say? I need to look Into Beverly before I respond. If She Is Truly Racist? Not For Me! But If She Is Against Fraudsters Only? Then Maybe so.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• ROFLMAO!! Oh so the fact she could be a he doesn't bother you at all LMAO!!! Made my day!!!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• I Know! This Is a Place For Those Coming to AMERICA! not Those having Lived here for 40 Years! Of Coarse I Would Be Rejected! I Speak TRUTH! Nobody, Especially Immigrants With Bad Intentions, Wants To Hear the TRUTH!!! Im Not here for The BAD People, Im Here So The good People Can See The Truth!!!
        what truth??? that you are here for 40 years undocumented?????

Comment

• Originally posted by speed_025:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I Know! This Is a Place For Those Coming to AMERICA! not Those having Lived here for 40 Years! Of Coarse I Would Be Rejected! I Speak TRUTH! Nobody, Especially Immigrants With Bad Intentions, Wants To Hear the TRUTH!!! Im Not here for The BAD People, Im Here So The good People Can See The Truth!!!
          what truth??? that you are here for 40 years undocumented????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          GAMES!!!! Have to wait your turn!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• you wait for yours!!

your deportation letter!!!!

LIAR!!! FRAUDSTER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by speed_025:
              you wait for yours!!

your deportation letter!!!!

LIAR!!! FRAUDSTER!!!
              HARK.....! Do I hear the angels singing???? NAWWWW. Is Evil Pretending!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation