I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">theres nothing more interesting Than having Someone come To usa from afar and tell A USA Born Person thats been Here 40 Plus years, How It Is Here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The above quote meant 'Rough Neighbor' is less.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">never said anyone here Is less Than anyone Else!
    actually i Respect Everyone Here In One way or another! doesnt mean We Wont 2boxing_smiley
    GRAIN OF SALT!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This meant, no after all, 'I only said, but never meant, 'Rough Neighbor' is less.'

What's this, personal culture of lying?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How long you been Here brit my friend?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're meaning here in USA then almost 12yrs. If you're meaning here in ILW, then on and off since about 2004.

As for not meeting many brit's in DC, you probably not looking very hard *L* We are all over the USA. That said, there's probably a bigger concentration in the major cities than out in the country. Just go to Orlando, FL any day of the week to find brits. I would have thought there would be loads of us in DC because that's where the British Embassy is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks brit,
      was serious question, thank You.
      i Dont Know either? i Have been in Many Homes And businesses. Meet Many, Many, People! i Never Look, But I do Listen! Most brits Would have recognizable Accent correct??? I Have a few British Origin Customers, Just not as Many as I Would Have Thought? Orlando you say, interesting! I Have been In Every Embassy In D.C. as well as special Places .

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        Especially mail order brides !!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Didn't you try that already?
        Didn't you get a swift kick in the teeth?
        VAWA is watching you!!!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO I never married a beautiful mail order bride; that was my mistake !
        Marry a mail order bride - you can trust them !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
          Especially mail order brides !!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Didn't you try that already?
          Didn't you get a swift kick in the teeth?
          VAWA is watching you!!!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO I never married a beautiful mail order bride; that was my mistake !
          Marry a mail order bride - you can trust them ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you didn't marry one, how would you know you can trust them then? lol

Or are they the cardboard cut our versions, or better still, the blow up brides? lmao

I believe they are both mail order?
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

BTW SOM...
            wish you the best of luck!

Comment

it is now..wish US the best of luck

Comment

lol

Comment

I like It Loud
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Congratulations Michael on your Graduation!

As most have noticed he has not been seen much around lately, as he had his finals and is preparing for the Bar exam.

He will be around even less now, as he is putting all his time into passing that Bar and on his path to his new life.

We have loved and hated him or both, but I think ILW will miss our Michael in a strange sort of way. Well I know I will.

Shame that he doesn't have the time now to post, otherwise I think he might have been on our side for a change, and probably getting sued by Cheryl too. That would have been an interesting read. lol That would have made a grand exit for him too

Anyway..I want to say Congrats and all the best for your future Michael. ILW will never be the same.
                    You will be missed by some
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

As most have noticed he has not been seen much around lately, as he had his finals and is preparing for the Bar exam.

He will be around even less now, as he is putting all his time into passing that Bar and on his path to his new life.

We have loved and hated him or both, but I think ILW will miss our Michael in a strange sort of way. Well I know I will.

Shame that he doesn't have the time now to post, otherwise I think he might have been on our side for a change, and probably getting sued by Cheryl too. That would have been an interesting read. lol That would have made a grand exit for him too

Anyway..I want to say Congrats and all the best for your future Michael. ILW will never be the same.
                      You will be missed by some </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Michael Get Them Lying, Cheating, Deceiving Immigrant Women. Overturn VAWA and Restore Integrity And Protect USC.
                      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

As most have not
                        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation