•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davdah
    replied
    Tells the truth.

But that gonna getcha denied. Them extended absence things is fer emrgenices only. Like ya got real sick kin and gots to be there. Shackin up with yer girl aint gonna getcha an approval, thats fer sure.

Leave a comment:

• marccc
    replied
    What should I state for my reason to stay more than 6 months if I apply the re-entry permit?

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    You need to apply for a re-entry permit to protect your LPR status.

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    If ya 'moves' out ya abandens yer residency and card gets X'd. An LPR has 'resident' in its name meanin ya livin and residing here. That be takin seriously by our border folk. They sees ya comin an goin that much they gonna know ya up to no good.

Have yer lady friend move here instead. If she gives ya hard time bout it, dump her. Cuz, the lady suppos to follow her man, not the feller follow the lady. Who be wearin the dress here? She should be closer so she can wash yer cloths and do them dishes. Gots to be a leader, not a follower. Thats the troubel with these yungens. Schools teachin boys fagiity things and tellin girls to be more macho. Confusin is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• marccc
    replied
    Hi
    I have US green card. I go to college in the US. My girlfriend is in Canada. I am planning to take 1 yr online courses next year, so I can live with her. So I will be in Canada from mid May 2011 to mid May 2012. I can come back to US at any point in that time period. However, only for a short period of time. Will I have any trouble returning to the US? and I am driving to Canada and back.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• marccc
    started a topic Want to live in Canada for a school year

Want to live in Canada for a school year

Hi
    I have US green card. I go to college in the US. My girlfriend is in Canada. I am planning to take 1 yr online courses next year, so I can live with her. So I will be in Canada from mid May 2011 to mid May 2012. I can come back to US at any point in that time period. However, only for a short period of time. Will I have any trouble returning to the US? and I am driving to Canada and back.

Thank you
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation