Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife taming over Green card

Hello i need advice here, my wife who is USC had been tamed since for 4 years since we married. i have 2 yrs GC and already file for removal of condition on PM. we send our kid to Ghana for private school now with my mother. my wife move out 3 month ago so she can enjoy date other men while she did not want me to go free, she keep checking on my home and she say she heard that i had female visitor and is not going to the interview with me for removal of condition anymore and that she want to divorce me immediately. i have been worn out with mental distress since because she is destroying my life, my career and my future with taming. where can i go to redress this situation?

Hello i need advice here, my wife who is USC had been tamed since for 4 years since we married. i have 2 yrs GC and already file for removal of condition on PM. we send our kid to Ghana for private school now with my mother. my wife move out 3 month ago so she can enjoy date other men while she did not want me to go free, she keep checking on my home and she say she heard that i had female visitor and is not going to the interview with me for removal of condition anymore and that she want to divorce me immediately. i have been worn out with mental distress since because she is destroying my life, my career and my future with taming. where can i go to redress this situation?

Comment

tamed???

Comment

You know, I really don't know what to say except that you should just let go of her as a wife and don't expect too much for a life together in the future. Hopefully she will continue with her threats until you get a permanant GC. I am sorry for you, but welcome to the real world with all its ugliness. I had a friend from Ghana. He had left his wife there to study here. Unfortunately, she died in an accident while he was still here. Take care.

Comment

tanjo give more details on youe situation, and what level have you reached inthe conditional removal?

Comment

I like his attitude on taming women ! I agree with it 100 % !!!

Comment

Nicole, the true detail was that we meet in ghana and we dated, she come to USA becaouse she was USC by birth when she come she send me email that she was pregnant for me and born first son here. She send me many email that i shoul dcome that i tis hard for her to raise son alone, so i com ethrough visitor visa, so we got married and she file GC for me then i work hard to support family and later she start to ordering me to do one thing or the other making lot problems and also start to go out with guys, anytime we quarrel she will bring to mind that she wont file removal for conditional PM, she continue that way till she move out 3 months ago.I already file for removal and persuade her to sign now i got one year extension pend the call up. She is afraid of my freedom so she just pin point that she wont go for interview that because i bring one women home which is not true, EVENTHOUGH SHE HAD ANOTHER HOME OF HER OWN THAT I DID NOT HAVE THE KEY TO ENTER. She is going to court for divorce now she want to left to show that she control power(GC)

Comment

hi Tanjo, sorry to hear about that. i hate when people use their USC status to control others. i'll advice you to see a psychologist now so you could have a record of emotional abuse. just in case she doesn't go on the interview,you can then file for I360, for abused spouse. that's the best way to go, don't take any abuse from anybody.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation