Battered spouse / VAWA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Now - I'm not trying to argue with you guys. The possibility exists that she was aware that the divorce was coming, and had a plan all along to sock him with an abuse charge. Just trying to paint the other side of the picture.

To be honest, I have trouble reading Klinus' replies - it appears he doesn't know how to use the quote feature and his replies get mixed in with others comments. So, maybe I've missed some stuff he said. Anyway, it's all good.

Comment

• no proud

not trying to argue either, just letting you know that thought has already been put out there. and we are all aware of it.

we are not thinking that the wife is innoncent in all this.

no no. klinus know very well how to use the quote feature. he is highly intelligent person.

but it disturbs me that that post is gone. ??? meaning klinus is deleting posts maybe after he disclosed something unfavorable and want to take it back.

Comment

• I don't doubt that Klinus is highly intelligent, but he's placing lines instead of using the quote tags. A few posts back in his reply to Hudson, it's very difficult to distinguish what he said vs. what Hudson said. If you don't want to push the button to quote an entire post, you simply hightlight the portion of text you want to quote, copy and paste into a new reply - the quote tags will appear. If you want to copy and paste another portion and add to your reply. you have to add the quote tags manually. That keeps everything clean and neat so we can all understand who said what.

Comment

• To be candid, highly intelligent, yes. Knowing how to use the quote system, no.

Thanks proud USC - just saw your posting after posting this.

Changing the posts is usually to correct glaring typos.

This response is mostly for 4now, in acknowledgment of her recognition of the Stones spoof and the awesome slimy nuke (btw how do I paste a word document with a inserted picture into the board?)

Would things make a difference if it was known that she was originally sent back to Canada since it was not working, and she went off the pill and I get a call saying "you is daddy"? Marriage in May child born August. Religious and cultural background make an abortion out of the question but lets be clear that this was closer to shotgun than "her prince charming, her best friend, her lifelong companion" as in abortion was not an option and I was not going to abandon my child (son as it later turned out to be)

For three years she had a parasite's wet dream, the USC husband who took care of living expenses and did all the care of the son, including physician visits, speech therapy appointment etc. etc. and a biyearly visit back to Canada. Then she blew it, despite the warning signs (separate bedrooms etc. etc.) by insisting on taking the little boy to Canada, just after he had had a simultaneous adnectomy and myringotomy for her nephew's wedding, right at the cusp of her date for removing CPR. (not too swift, I know but hey ...) The only sure shot way to guarantee his stay in the US was the Court Order that automatically keeps him within the State that accompanies the divorce petition. This is what triggered the divorce; again, cultural and religious reasons would have kept me in the sham that the marriage was. Also, for the record, I was unaware of the penalties around driving until I went to the police station to report her vandalism of the house and they asked me what her driving license number and I said she did not have a (CA) license that they said that I should be grateful, since the penalty is a month's impoundment of the vehicle, an impound fee of $200 and a tow fee of $1800

While I initially thought that the reason for the reason for her to go to the shelter was to claim abused spouse for immigration purposes, I now know that the reason was to claim child abuse so as to get sole custody and the concomitant child support with it. She took her *** story to an immigrant priest at our local parish, who not only wrote her a $7500 check towards her attorney's fees but also got her a spot at a shelter that this parish runs along with several other Churches. This, BTW, is why she is still at the shelter for 4 months despite the rebuttal of the abuse by Family Courts. In continuation of the not too swift nature of my wife, she made sure that I got a copy of the check (nah nah nah)

Being a fairly religious person who has seen the defilement of the Church in the media, I asked the Church as to why they made this ex-parte decision to side with a non-parishioner against a parishioner. Said priest invited me to "pursue this civilly". Given that there is already plenty of that, to the tune of over a Billion $ over the past 20 years, I simply googled the list of all journalists who have published 2 or more negative articles about priest pedophilia. Rather than deal with over a 1000 reporters, I simply passed the story on to the local publication. The ensuing story resulted in the s**t hitting the fan, particularly with the local parishioners who were real pissed about the flagrant misuse of their contributions. The Bishop was pissed, especially since he knew nothing about this. I see a posting in Kosovo, Beijing or Darfur in said priest's not too distant future.

Somebody asked the question about her being a good mother. Let me offer the following facts: (1) She tried to browbeat the child's pediatrician into calling CPS for child abuse after being educated about the procedures about reporting child abuse by the local police (who also introduced her to the concept of 911) while my son was squirming and itching from scabies (2) took him to an emergency room at 11:00 p.m. on a Friday night in part of an East Bay city that I would avoid in daylight for a differential diagnosis of Fleas, not Scabies (3) refuses to allow him to be seen by a neurologist despite a referral from his pediatrician etc. Hey Hudson, if you are reading this, now you see why I say that between his normal routine care and fixing the innumerable routine pestilences from the shelter and discovering his latest development disorder, I simply do not have the bandwidth to alienate my son from his mother. However, it is a fact that when he is with his father, he's back in the home that he has been all his life, he has his own bed, he is safe and not being bitten, and when dad drops him off at the police station dad parks his car right in front of the police station, rather than Mom who does not want to be captured on the police video driving him in violation of the Court order.

Comment

• Ok Klinus

Things make more sense now.. This was a bad situation from the beginning and you made the best out of it because of the child that you enjoyed so much, and basically tolerated her presence.

She enjoyed the comfort level and was happy. Then you decided it was enough when the envelope got pushed. ok I understand the divorce and no desire to work out the marriage.

Dont know now if it was greedy on her part or, probably just plain foolish. It is truly too bad. Hopefully this story will come to an end very soon so the little boy will have some level of stability between both the parents.

]

simple.. choose the green and white envelope and type in the url of the picture u want to place in your text. Place the cursor at the location you want it in your text an click on "ok" and voila. This comes in handy because sometimes if I frustrated,

so then I just talk to myself

Comment

• And the key to posting a picture here is it must be available on the internet. You can't copy and paste one from your personal computer (or at least I haven't been able to do it). You can easily copy and paste text from a Word document.

Thanks for giving more information, Klinus. I agree wholeheartedly with 4Now regarding your little boy. Things need to get settled quickly before all of this causes lasting emotional trauma for him. This is something that needs to be worked out between you and your wife. Perhaps you need a third party involved to open the lines of communication, but it needs to happen for your son's sake. Good luck.

Comment

• Thanks 4 now, Proud USC for seeing the issues as they stand.

It is a pity that I can't paste pdf files, the actual newspaper article that took up half of the front page looks a lot more spectacular than the web page (I guess that anti Catholic Church articles are fair game nowadays); it certainly made the parishioners go apes**t. The Church regularly publishes its weekly contributions in its newsletters at Sunday Mass; its now down to 1/4th from before the publication.

Unlike the average illegal, she has managed to really stick out like a sore thumb. First, the expense of an amber alert in her snatch and grab; second the need for the involvement of the DA to ensure that she does not disappear with my son; third, the application for AFDC without figuring out that the application would be automatically denied because of my income and assets, and last but not least the crippling of the diocese's most profitable parish all to use the child as leverage to stay here.

With the latest interference, viz. not allowing for the docs to examine him for neurological problems, and the likelihood of her being tossed out of the shelter and holding on to him even though she will be on the streets, it is time for a path that was barely described by either the Bhagavad – Gita or Armageddon. Law enforcement time; photographs of illegal driving with our son, frequent (and expensive) trips to the Court.

There is nobody else to protect him; anything is fair game to that end, as long as it is legal. Nothing to do with destruction of worlds, simply protecting an innocent child.

Comment

• Klinus - you can paste pdf files here. Do you have the latest version of Adobe Reader (8.1)? Anyway, you can save a copy of the pdf file to your hard drive - then do select all, copy and paste into a new message box here on the forum. 4Now already gave you the instructions on how to post a picture (the green envelope on the toolbar in the message box). Give it a try. We'd love to read the article.

Comment

SISTER JOHN MARIEIS PANTRY
                    11-35/1210
                    ;r;~~~;~~~~~~~;,.;._,".,. ..: > G~gIe7
                    Date 1095
                    ,J')
                    t>tJ;:
                    ~%:~~re,··JJJa",(M y·>:If.liJ,Plan .... '. I$ -r S-Pc/. /» >t
                    , ",":','::': "':.'J':;"'~ ...., .'. '.' ....'..
                    ~ven~~~@.j~·~<f ~!JCQ
                    --".:' , . ".,'. J Dollars fn =--=
                    BankofAmerica ..:.: .. ;:·..',~··.-~\ ...:',:"''. .-.
                    For Ff;~a;y:lf!Jj/;':<
                    . '~'.'N,~'Oo ~ ~Ofjllii I: l-2Ii00035BI:
                    ~o~
                    5 2"I~O 3 2 ~II· MJ

Proud USC:

Didn't work either in Acrobat or reader 8, as you can see here (this is my attempt at pasting a copy of the check).

The article itself is a huge monster : I scanned it at Kinko's at high res and the file is close to 7MB; I need to black out the *** of my ugly mug (for the protection of children and other sensitive souls ).

Any other ideas? I am going to go back and re-scan it at a lower resolution since originally I wanted two decent copies, one to go on my tombstone and one to hand to Mephistopheles when he welcomes me in Hades (or alternatively to God in Heaven, depending on his view on this)

this is a partial listing of my media contact list: The Globe in particular the team is the one that won a Pulitzer Prize for priest pedophelia)was VERY interested but I have not yet shared the wealth with the people outside the bay area, but depending on how the Church responds, lets see:
                    Publication Contact E-Mail
                    Argus Chris De Benedetti cdebenedetti@bayareanewsgroup.com
                    Rob Dennis rdennis@bayareanewsgroup.com http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2005_01_06/200...timateConfession.htm
                    San Francisco Chronicle DelVecchio, Rick rdelvecchio@sfchronicle.com
                    LA Times Steve Lopez steve.lopez@latimes.com http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-lopez17jul17,1,...l&ctrack=2&cset=true
                    Washington Post Richard Cohen
                    Boston Globe Sacha Pfeiffer pfeiffer@globe.com.
                    Thomas Farragher farragher@globe.com http://boston.com/globe/spotlight/ab...ps_archive.htm
                    Michael Paulson mpaulson@globe.com.
                    Philadelphia weekly Mike Newall mnewall@philadelphiaweekly.com http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/view.php?id=12325&hig...urch%20child%20abuse

Comment

• I don't think scanning will work, Klinus. Can you find an online version of this? If you'll give me a bit more info - like the title of the article, I'll help google for you. We can easily get rid of the picture.

Comment

• Proud USC:

Hang in there, I'll get a copy of the orginal from the reporter. In the meantime, if you gie me an e-mail I'll be happy to send you a copy of the check so that you can understand why the local Catholics are mad as hell (guess what religion her attorney is?) Shalom!

Comment

• Klinus - check your private messages.

Comment

• Since this is a hypothetical argument based on your complete lack of knowledge of the situation in California (which has the largest number of children in foster care in the US), here are the facts:http://www.childrenunitingnations.org/who-we-are/4/

Do me a favor - call one of the overworked, underpaid and underresourced staff working at one of our local departments of children and foster services and share your delusions about how foster care works with them to give them a laugh. Don't worry about their commiting you to an institution, which would happen if you made these claims here - you're safely in another state.
                            Oh really stupid. Lets look at your link, shall we?

"What happens if the court orders removal of a child from the home?

"Answer: If the Juvenile Division decides that it is necessary to remove a child from the home, several possibilities exist:

* the child may be placed with the other parent, if they are separated or divorced
                            * the child may be placed with relatives, or in a foster or group home

"Where the child goes depends on the needs of the child. The court will order that the parents and the child protection agency work together to reunite the family as quickly as possible. Court hearings are held at least every six months if a child is removed from the home to make sure that efforts are being made to bring the child safely back home. The hearings may be held more often if needed."

Again, just because the court has ruled now that the child should not go to foster care does not mean the court could change its mind. But facts will be needed for that to happen. In other words, genius, you do not attempt to harass, blame, antagonize, or incite the wife out of spite as you are doing now. If the court knows of this behavior, what do you think the child's attorney will do? But I have read these articles and this report. None of these reflect your current situation in detail, but give a broad overview of the problems facing California foster care.

You have made it abundantly clear that you do not want the child to leave the United States. I understand and respect that premise of face value. Her family and more than likely, her friends, are in Canada. She may have friends here. But the questions remains are they within California state boundaries. If not, are the potential guardians located that is not detrimental to both parents.

But hey, this site and this site are for both you.
                            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• But hey, this site and this site are for both you.
                              I call this hitting below the belt. Klinus didn't deserve this type of response, Hudson.

Comment

• Since this is a hypothetical argument based on your complete lack of knowledge of the situation in California (which has the largest number of children in foster care in the US), here are the facts:http://www.childrenunitingnations.org/who-we-are/4/

Do me a favor - call one of the overworked, underpaid and underresourced staff working at one of our local departments of children and foster services and share your delusions about how foster care works with them to give them a laugh. Don't worry about their commiting you to an institution, which would happen if you made these claims here - you're safely in another state.

Oh really stupid. Lets look at your link, shall we?

"What happens if the court orders removal of a child from the home?

"Answer: If the Juvenile Division decides that it is necessary to remove a child from the home, several possibilities exist:

* the child may be placed with the other parent, if they are separated or divorced
                                * the child may be placed with relatives, or in a foster or group home

"Where the child goes depends on the needs of the child. The court will order that the parents and the child protection agency work together to reunite the family as quickly as possible. Court hearings are held at least every six months if a child is removed from the home to make sure that efforts are being made to bring the child safely back home. The hearings may be held more often if needed."

Again, just because the court has ruled now that the child should not go to foster care does not mean the court could change its mind. But facts will be needed for that to happen. In other words, genius, you do not attempt to harass, blame, antagonize, or incite the wife out of spite as you are doing now. If the court knows of this behavior, what do you think the child's attorney will do? But I have read these articles and this report. None of these reflect your current situation in detail, but give a broad overview of the problems facing California foster care.

You have made it abundantly clear that you do not want the child to leave the United States. I understand and respect that premise of face value. Her family and more than likely, her friends, are in Canada. She may have friends here. But the questions remains are they within California state boundaries. If not, are the potential guardians located that is not detrimental to both parents.

But hey, this site and this site are for both you
                                Boy, we are convinced that we are right, aren't we.

$100K (I;'ll give you 10:1 odds) says that he will not go to foster care ever (to keep this within a finite period, until the final divorce date, which, all knowing guru will be in the next 2 months?
                                Are you on? Let me know which bank you want me to escrow it (a national bank preferred)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation