About to marry my GF and need advice.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your miserable third-grade spelling errors say it all...you as stupid as a bagel.
    Do you have permission from MY government to work in the United States of America? Or did you steal somebody's identity? (I'm guessing the latter)...how many lies have you told since you have been here? How many lies have you told your dumber-than-dirt future spouse? Does she know that you clean douchebags for a living? (and that it took you years to learn how to do it?)
    Who will help you? No one....because you are just another lowlife, lying $hitbag.

Comment

Doesnt matter. He could have worked illegal yada yada yada. All is forgiven when he marries a usc. end of story. no questions will be asked.

Comment

i agree

Comment

no they dont care for <span class="ev_code_RED">adjustment of status purposes. </span> benefit of marrying usc.

applying for citizenship is a different story. if he used another soc. sec. number, he will have to prove that taxes were paid under that number etc and make correct the things that were wrong. Yes he may be denied .

But for adjustment of status... it is no problem.

Poster appears to be intelligent enough to use a professional to take care of matters 4him. People from israel are intelligent and resourceful people and have proven to be very sucessful merchants there and here.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tzachii:
            Thank you first.
            so basicly what you saying here is dont wory but what about joint bank account ?

I will need to prove this one also no as part as prove of marrige ?

thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Yes, you generally do not worry about your GF credit history.

You can be first on the joint bank account with your wife as secondary. That way, the bank does not run a check history. It is still possible. Also, depending on how long the bankruptcy was filed, whether it was discharged or not, will depend in whether the two of you can get a house together. More than likely, you may have to pay higher interest rates, more of a down payment, etc, to obtain the financing, but it is possible. Send me a private message if you want to talk more.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              That does raise an interesting issue. If you have a business you must have a fed and state tax id for tax filings. How are you doing that? The issue may not be so much your girlfriend's bankruptcy. It may be how you conducted yourself while you were here.

Although you are not a drain on social services there is still the issue of tax id numbers used. Those things will come up when you are interviewed. I know the IRS will collect taxes from anyone without asking how it was earned or if you are legal or not. But when it comes time to face immigration they will ask. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              As for Fed and state tax Id, this is not necessarily true. It all depends on the business entity structure, that is sole proprietorship, LLC, partnership, C Corp, or S Corp. it also depends on which state or country the business is located. You are presuming the business is located here. That may or may not be true. Not enough info to make any determination.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Thanx to everybody , I do have REAL SSN and Tax ID , Im paying 941 taxes and 940 at the end of each year for my employees taxes and w-2's im paying my part as business owner and not as employee.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Davdah

Whats the matter with you. are you having a stereotype lapse moments?? lol

Could he have not come here on f-1? He would have received a soc secu number you know.. and he also in time would have received a work permit.

Not all immigrants are poor coming here you know. Soooooooooooooo many have more money coming here. More money than many americans will ever dream about even having.

this man comes from Israel. City of merchants. sucessful merchants there and here.

You have to understand the sucess of so many immigrants opening business in america is due to the fact that they are from countries where mercantile is the norm. america seems to be one of the few countries on earth that dont teach or practice being merchants. Major flaw in the society. then americans scream about how foreingers come here and open business and be sucessful. Its very easy if you were bred with the mentality. It is not that hard.

Comment

the OP likely has 'borrowed' someone else's SSN because one cannot obtain a SSN using a tourist visa....

Comment

I do have good credit history and good credit ref.

I have a lot of vendors who trust me and give me inventory to sell.

I never cheet people not here and not in israel all I do is for living and success.

My frainds help me alot (in the same type of business) to open , manage and run the business.

Im working hard for my money and never still anything from nobody.

I can't explain to each one of you but you need to understand one more thing , this is America and almost everything is easy , if you work hard and you have some money you can still pay your rent , car , food etc.... even vacation once a year (at least) just wake up in the morning and go to work !!!! the gov. dosent ask too much , work , pay your taxes and be good person and you can have a great life.

I came here with my parents back in 80's and I have my SSN Becaue I had work permit.

I dont know why people think I have so good success , to be honnest (If anybody know how business work) If you make gross of $400k and have employees , electric , invoices , water & sawer , trash pick up , taxes, sales tax , rent etc.... almost noting left....so think about that.

Thank you all for your support and help and I think its about time to close this Discussion.

Thank you so much for your help , except someone12 (he think everybody are bad people).

Comment

Here is something will explain ISRAEL success.

Enjoy.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeVvMJdvEX8

Comment

tzachii: only visa cheats and border jumpers are bad people in my opinion...take a look in the mirror....yep...one bad person.

Comment

Love you too...

Comment

So nice.
                              thanx

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms