X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to marry my GF and need advice.

Hi ,
    Me and my GF USC wants to get merride and I want to send my papers to INS.

I have question regards her sponsorship.

Before we met she did bankrupsy and I know she have to wait something like 7 years before she can open bank account , joint credit cards account etc...

My question is how we do taxes at this situation (if we can) because Im afraid it will take efect of my papers.

Shes working and making good money and Im not sure if we do taxes together.

My problem is what will happend at the interview if the officer see that we didnt do our taxes together and we dont have bank account together or its all under my name.

I know she cant be my sponser and I have someone to do this for me but Im afraid they will denide my application because we didnt do our taxes and bank account / credit card together.

Please advice.
    Thank you'

Hi ,

Before we met she did bankrupsy and I know she have to wait something like 7 years before she can open bank account , joint credit cards account etc...

My question is how we do taxes at this situation (if we can) because Im afraid it will take efect of my papers.

My problem is what will happend at the interview if the officer see that we didnt do our taxes together and we dont have bank account together or its all under my name.

I know she cant be my sponser and I have someone to do this for me but Im afraid they will denide my application because we didnt do our taxes and bank account / credit card together.

Please advice.
    Thank you'

Comment

Thank you ,
      Im already here , No status - Came here in 2003 with inspection on JFK.

Thank you

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tzachii:
        Hi ,

Please advice.
        Thank you' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        1. If you marry, your GF would be able to sponsor you by filing the forms I-130, I-485, I-864 and other appropriate documentation. You must prove a valid relationship, that is proof you met prior to marriage, statement of intentions, etc. Bankruptcy is a civil matter and it won't necessarily affect her sponsoring you, unless she does not meet the income eligibility requirements. If she does not meet the income eligibility, then a co-sponsor will need to help sponsor you. But not to worry.

2. If bankruptcy has been discharged, then all debts have been forgiven. That is, you will not be responsible of her prior debt when you marry.

3. If you are married by 12/31, then you are considered married throughout the year. It is a choice to either file married filing jointly or married filing separately. Again, bankruptcy will not affect your filing status. If refund is taken, then you would need to file Form 8879, Injured Spouse Claim to divide the refund.

In short, USCIS will not deny the petition simply because she has filed bankruptcy. So, do not worry.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Thank you first.
          so basicly what you saying here is dont wory but what about joint bank account ?

I will need to prove this one also no as part as prove of marrige ?

thank you

Comment

I like this douchebag's statement...'Came here in 2003 with inspection on JFK.' -- which means this cabbage-eater did not go home, as promised and has found some village idiot to marry...go home, you are a visa cheat and a LIAR....you are lower than the cabbage you and your filty relatives eat.....we don't want you in MY country....scumbag lying douchebag...

Comment

Someeone12
              So nice to meet people like you in this beautifule country , I think you so idiot and you need to find a job quick cuz looks like you have nothing better to do you domass....

I came to this county and I love this place , I think people like you dont even deserve to be an american and need to give their citizenship to good people (special to immigrants), the only diference between me and you is you were born in this country and thats it , you could born anywhere in the world and want to join the american dream.

I dont know what you did in the past 5 years but I did more than you i think .

I came all the way from Israel (yes Im jewish!) because the situation there , my fraind has been killed by idiot fanatic terrorist in my country and I decide to leave to US , Im not a drug dealer or like other people you see on the TV "immigrants" Im in good mural and have alot of american fraindes and I love this country compare to you ,

I have my own house , my own business (over $400,000/year) with better income than yours probebly , I know english very good compare to alot of people like you dont even know what is 2nd language , I speaks 3 languages ..... and Im smart than you.

The only think I dont have compare to you is legal status , you peobebly another white trash sitting at home with your dog and dial up , 1975 truck at the parking and you probebly not working compare to me (im working 7 days / 14 hours /day and Im the owner of the business)

I hire 5-7 american citizen people , you know why cuz If I had only 2 employees I cant trust nobody because even when they need to show up at work for 8 hours - 5 days / 6 days a week sometimes they never een show up so dont tell me and teach me how to act and all this bool****.

I serve my country at the army for 3.5 years and compare to you , you probebly didn'y.

My parents educate me and never touch drugs and dont dring alcohol compare to you and many many americans who drink , kill , use drugs and much more...

I know so many immigrants just want better life here and you need to honor this and help this people.

I understand you dont like the situation about the bad immigrants in this country but you need to understand there is good people also .

I pay taxes maybe more than what you make since your first job (only in the last 5 years) ,

I have money , brand new cars , home and 9000/sf store with over $250k inventory so I dont need any support from social services here , I can live by myself , just give me a chance to change my status.

I know you dont like immigrants who come here an use social services and get fre stuff and medical services but Im not like that.

I think I explaind myself better now and just to let you know , if BIG AMERCA let good people to immigrant into this country it will be good for the economy for this country and tell you a sicret - AMERICA CANNOT GROW WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS , know why ? cuz alot of american lazt *** sitting at home and reading immigrants problems on the fourum just like you cuz you have nothing better to do .

Leave us alone and please do yourself a favor find good jub and make at least $300/week cuz anyway you will spend it on alcohol or god know's what else.

anyway , If I had any other ways to come here legaly I never overstay my VISA but no options unless you have USC wife/husband so I meet nice and good girl (not white trash like you) we want to get together and I need now to change my status so thats gonna heppend if you want or you dont want.

Thank you.

Comment

Tzachii, if you really love her why u r waiting to get married?

Looks like you r doing some GF shopping here.

One more thing, you should not be talking like that and threatening american people being an illegal in this country.

Comment

Thank you for your advice to marride my GF , we going to get merride next month , what do you think , marride its not just another day ... we need to do alot of stuff before that , we need to invide people and take care of the wedding stuff.

And I will say what ever I want if you an american or another person , you need to think like a human and not like an american , WHO THE HELL IS AMERICAN THAT I CANT TELL HIM AND SAY WHAT I NEED AND WHAT I WANT EVEN IF I HAVE NO LEGAL STATUS ???????????????????????

You kidding me right ????????????? what are talking about? we are human and not count by our natiolality or our citizenship we holding.

Thank you for your advice, I will tell when I will get merrid and invite you.

Thank you

Comment

Sorry for my misunderstanding then.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to America!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you ,

I will be glad to join the american citizen here , I think american is a good and nice people but dont forget like in anywhere in the world there is bad people and lazy paople and I didn mean all american lazy and not working (so sorry) that was reply to someone12 only !

I have alot of respect to america and american people, I love america and sorry for everybody I must stay , I cant go back to my country , my life is here.

If I can join to the army and protect and serve this country I will but I cant do that with my
                      status....

People in this country need to understand the deferant between immigrants and know there is many immigrants here will die for this country , not because of money or services , just for been here and have better life , thats it !

My opinion and I support .......
                      All but All immigrants (even GC holders) who use or deal with drugs , alcohol , kids phornography and much more bad things , need to be deported ASAP!!!

I never and will never support these people.

Thank you for understaning.

Comment

so jewcheat...if you are so smart, why aren't you legal? You are just a slimeball, full of lies to justify your violation of our laws while working illegally, douchebag.
                        I have fought for America, you have only scammed her. And now you have apparently found some trailerpark desperate cow to marry...how many banks have you robbed? How much tax have you 'failed to pay?' If you are so fn smart, why can't you spell basic English words?
                        You need to be deported, a$$wipe, because you are an illegal alien so who gives a flying EFF what you think about those who commit crimes in the US? How about you, toiletbowl cleaner? You have been violating US law since you arrived.
                        You claim to have respect for America, yet, you LIED to our embassy officials, LIED to our border officials and have been working without permission for several years....you are nothing but a pile of steaming dog$hit that needs to be washed from the sidewalk.
                        And you have the audacity to tell Americans what we should think about immigrants? Phuck you....you aren't even an immigrant - you are just a lowlife lying dirtbag.
                        Tell us again about how you told the truth....I'd love to hear this...but you won't because you cannot do so....come on.tell us more about America, turd-eater.

Comment

Im so sorry if I hurt your feelings someone12 .

I just want to tell you one more think in the right spelling english you white trash...

F.U - You know what is that means right ? Just F.U

Im so sorry someone12 , please forgive me !!!!!!!!!!!!

F-U Just go hell and F-U You idiot you know that right ?

Comment

You just told me im a "jewcheat...if you are so smart, why aren't you legal" Maybe if you so smart you can give me an advice how to change my status ? I really need your help , please help me =================== FU You idiot.

Comment

And someone12 , Just look what you did !

I asked simple question and look how you open big story....

Just asked simple question , just think about how smart you are...

And Dont forget something about my english , Im here only 5 years and know how to write read and talk almost like you and other usc , but dont forget im here 5 FREAKING YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE BORN HERE YOU DOMEASS.....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation