Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 INTERVIEW

NEED YOUR IN PUT, AFTER 2 YEARS GOT MY N400 INTERVIEW, I HAD MADE TWO ERRORS ON MY N400 FORM, IN 5 YEARS RESIDENCE HISTORY ONE OF MY PAST ADDRESE I WROTE THE HOUSE NO WRONG, ONLY THE HOUSE NO, SECOND I ANSWERD NO TO Q 16 THOUGH I HAVE ONE SPEEDING TICKET 4 YEARS BACK AND A MINOR ACCIDENT 6 YEARS BAC BOTH FINE PAIDE, I HAVE A CERTIFIED DRIVING RCORD COPY AND RECIPTS TO FINE PAIDE, ANY ADVISE SHOULD I TELL THIS TO THE AO OR WAITE UNTILL HE COMES TO THE QUESTION AND TELL HIM??

NEED YOUR IN PUT, AFTER 2 YEARS GOT MY N400 INTERVIEW, I HAD MADE TWO ERRORS ON MY N400 FORM, IN 5 YEARS RESIDENCE HISTORY ONE OF MY PAST ADDRESE I WROTE THE HOUSE NO WRONG, ONLY THE HOUSE NO, SECOND I ANSWERD NO TO Q 16 THOUGH I HAVE ONE SPEEDING TICKET 4 YEARS BACK AND A MINOR ACCIDENT 6 YEARS BAC BOTH FINE PAIDE, I HAVE A CERTIFIED DRIVING RCORD COPY AND RECIPTS TO FINE PAIDE, ANY ADVISE SHOULD I TELL THIS TO THE AO OR WAITE UNTILL HE COMES TO THE QUESTION AND TELL HIM??

Comment

In the past posters have said that accidents and such unless it involves a death or DUI it does not count but you should be truthful anyway and any error should be corrected to the immigration officer.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation