X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Background check = Nope, no felony's or criminal activity while they have been in USA. been here 1 Year! Nothing else checked!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Another Fraudster beats the system !!!
    Immigration is so incompetent; I have never heard of an I751 ever getting denied regardless of how fraudulent.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Hi Shahkr,

Congratulations!!! Next step, citizenship. Then your immigration worries will be over for good!

Leave a comment:

• shahkr
    replied
    My application,for removal of condition has apporved and received new green card today.

Here I acknoledge for help, I have received from various members of forum and THANKS ALL who helped me from time to time and show me correct way and guide me to achive this result.

Any one can ask me any question about my experiance and I shall happy to share my experiance and guide him/her.

Leave a comment:

• shahkr
    started a topic I 751 - Removal of condition on greencard

I 751 - Removal of condition on greencard

My application,for removal of condition has apporved and received new green card today.

Here I acknoledge for help, I have received from various members of forum and THANKS ALL who helped me from time to time and show me correct way and guide me to achive this result.

Any one can ask me any question about my experiance and I shall happy to share my experiance and guide him/her.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney