I 751 - Removal of condition on greencard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Start new, With new Procedures! Not Those Of 25 years ago!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They tried this two years ago and failed. Comprehensive Immigration Reform, remember? Maybe this Congress will be able to make it happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They Study America!!! Integrate over long periods of time! Planes succeeded One Time, the enemy Knows 99% of the concentration Will look for More of This. The enemy Looks For other Avenues, While USA Is concentrating On the Clouds!!! Britt Got held Up Because Of The License to Fly!!! Meanwhile those Of dangerous Intentions are concentrating on other methods, knowing That USA Has Put most of its Effort and Concentration Towards the Sky!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I was stuck in Administrative Processing for 2 months myself, due to a positive hit in the FBI name check - obviously, it wasn't me, just someone with the same name.

They check.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
        I was stuck in Administrative Processing for 2 months myself, due to a positive hit in the FBI name check - obviously, it wasn't me, just someone with the same name.

They check. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like the lottery! You Just happened to Be 1 In a Thousand.
        name Check??? how Easy To Change and manipulate Names!!! Even SS #'s. Those of similar Get Held back! Example; Muhammad!! Millions!!! I feel The Checks only turn up the Innocents!!! Not Those Of deceit!

They make 150K - 200K a Year! and They Are Blind To The Real Threats To USA! They Do not Integrate To learn! Those Of fraud and deceit, DO!!!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shahkr:
          My application,for removal of condition has apporved and received new green card today.

Here I acknoledge for help, I have received from various members of forum and THANKS ALL who helped me from time to time and show me correct way and guide me to achive this result.

Any one can ask me any question about my experiance and I shall happy to share my experiance and guide him/her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations buddy! Happy for you. I wish your wife a fast recovery.

Comment

car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs