X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANERI NEED HELP ASAP

aneri

i need your opinion and suggestion on my friends situation my firend got interview this week the got a paper that says WAIT TILL YOU HEAR FROM US.

QUESTION
    1. is it a bad thing given a peper saying that wait till you hear from us?

2. how long will it take for her to get her VISA? will it take more than 1 or 2 mos.

3. what is the reason why people recieve letter like that?

a. is it bec. they need to review more about her documents?

b. do they need to investigate more on her case?

c. is her documents not sufficient enough?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

aneri

i need your opinion and suggestion on my friends situation my firend got interview this week the got a paper that says WAIT TILL YOU HEAR FROM US.

QUESTION
    1. is it a bad thing given a peper saying that wait till you hear from us?

2. how long will it take for her to get her VISA? will it take more than 1 or 2 mos.

3. what is the reason why people recieve letter like that?

a. is it bec. they need to review more about her documents?

b. do they need to investigate more on her case?

c. is her documents not sufficient enough?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Comment

I am guessing that was an interview at the consulate. Did they mark anything else on the paper (blue one?) she received? Did they keep her passport?

The reasons for delay could be all of the above and a few more.. how long it will take? It depends on the reason and, sometimes, the particular consulate. Some are more strict than the others.

Does your friend have any feeling what it may be? She was the one there.. were they particulary interested in something?

We don't even know what kind of visa she applyed for, what papers she submitted, what was she asked and whst she answered...

maybe your friend can come up with a few ideas what may be the problem, so we can start from there.

At the end, sometimes the reason may be as simple as the person who can sign visa issuance was out for the lunch.

Comment

yes it was a consular interview, his son who is US Citizen petition her, i dont know what category it is. when i saw her she was also confuse and have no idea why they gave her a paper saying that wait until you hear from us, yes they have her passport but we dont have any idea what will happen if a person has recieve a paper like that?

what can she do about it? can she contact the embassy to ask question what she will need to do, how long will it take for the embassy to contact her, does she need more evidence of their relationship, is her document not sufficient enough for tha consul?

Comment

it is a good sign that they kept her passport...

What country are we talking about?

I would give them some time, two weeks ?!, and than have USC son calling or emailing them to ask about the update. Those are my first thoughts...

Comment

US embassy in manila (philippines) who should they contact after weeks has pass the consul? or costumer service hotline will do?

Comment

USCIS (customer service hot-line in US) has nothing to the with the visa issuance. The consulate knows what causes the delay..

Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, I TRUELY APPRECIATE IT! THANKS FOR ALWAYS REPLYING AS SOON AS YOU CAN .... YOUR THE BEST ^_* !
                KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

KFC

Comment

i was reading your post, youre friends predicament is same as mine, what happen to youre friends right now? did she recieved her visa now? thnx!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation