Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE 2000TH POST !!!!!!!!!

I have just become the NUMBER ONE POSTER in ILW History !!!!!!! I have created 2000 posts; each of which has helped either a legal immigrant or to deport an evil do-er.

As your leader, I thank you all for supplying me with so much comedic material for my book "How to Deport Someone You Hate" available on amazon.com on January 23, 2005 for a retail price of $39.95. Give the discount code ILW for a 10 % discount.

I have just become the NUMBER ONE POSTER in ILW History !!!!!!! I have created 2000 posts; each of which has helped either a legal immigrant or to deport an evil do-er.

As your leader, I thank you all for supplying me with so much comedic material for my book "How to Deport Someone You Hate" available on amazon.com on January 23, 2005 for a retail price of $39.95. Give the discount code ILW for a 10 % discount.

Comment

There is another book you might find on amazon.com, its called, A person who doesnt have a life. Thats you Michael Jackson. Your 2000 post is proof of your sorry life that you are living sitting there in ur trailer writting on forums that doesnt even concern you. lol. People like you are why we need illegals. You are lazy they are not. Simple as that. But you might not understand that cuz you are a republican. Your max IQ on a good day is 10.

Comment

Gee, why do we care what some scumbag illegal alien thinks? Dear Antivirus: go back to sweeping camel **** or whatever it was you did (perhaps cleaning spittoons) before scamming your flea-infested a$$ into my country.
        America does not need toilet-bowl scum like you within its borders - and I will personally drive your sorry behind to the nearest airport and wave good-bye to you when our Congress passes laws that rid America of leaches like antivirus.

Comment

someone12, you're one ignorant fool.

Bet you sit on the porch playing your banjo, missing teeth, drinking ****ty beer, drive a big 'ol redneck truck, listen to fat brain-dead fools like Rush Limbaugh, and believe the moronic things he says, voted for the chimp we now have as president.

Anything else?

Comment

And one more thing to the ignorant F@#KS out there -

you guys are not allowed to have an opinion about "illegals" until you wake up one day, in a country with no future, wondering how you will feed yourself and your children, and forced with the dilemma of having to "break the law" to come to a country illegally or not have a future.

Ignorant morons.

Comment

2000 posts-but how many of them were the same ones over and over again-like your asking for everyone to vote for you as moderator?

<<I have created 2000 posts; each of which has helped either a legal immigrant or to deport an evil do-er. >>

I can barely supress a laugh here.

Comment

Talks a lot about the same old thing

Needs to get a life and either shut up or put up about illegals. He alone cannot change a thing

Whether he likes it or not, they are here and doing the kind of jobs that he would not dream of and in any case who would do their jobs if kicked out of the USA

As for a moderator, he really needs to start doing his job by setting an example to others.

Lead by example or leave

By the way I am lawful!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs