Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i751 interview at washington district office

We filed the i751 petition jointly in nov,2004 received NOA in Dec 2004 and were notified a couple of weeks ago that our file has been transferred to the district office for an interview.I have tried without success to contact them for a time line since i may be going oversees. has anyone had an i751 interview in DC? How lond did you have to wait and what additional docs did they require.Thanks
    I jointly field the 1-751 with my wife in nov 2004 and we received notice NOA in december. We recently received a notice that the case has been reffered to the washington,dc office for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes and if anyone ha

We filed the i751 petition jointly in nov,2004 received NOA in Dec 2004 and were notified a couple of weeks ago that our file has been transferred to the district office for an interview.I have tried without success to contact them for a time line since i may be going oversees. has anyone had an i751 interview in DC? How lond did you have to wait and what additional docs did they require.Thanks
    I jointly field the 1-751 with my wife in nov 2004 and we received notice NOA in december. We recently received a notice that the case has been reffered to the washington,dc office for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes and if anyone ha

Comment

Well that is great news! you guys should be fine and together. If you are overseas call your senator to have him help you. You take the same documents you filed your I-751 with. just like the first interview you had and what you have now. its the last thing process. hurry get it over with.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation