Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

picked up by border patrol,taken to the detension camp:(HELP!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get jealous you ignorant valentinab, just because you cannot write English properly don't say more stupidity than you already have. Also, prepare yourself to go back to jail, criminals like you always go back to the big house. BY THE WAY, WE NEED MORE CHECK POINTS, EVERYWHERE, TO CATCH CRIMINALS LIKE THIS MORON.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

what are you trying to say you dumb Kraut? Hey everybody, this kraut just become legal and he's already TELLING US what to do. How do you like this?
      to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Fellow Americans, read the subjective opinion of that mexican Valentina, this is the best example of someone who SHOULD NOT, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES be given Citizenship. Of course she's an ignorant illetarate poor thing, but... SHE TELLS US WHAT TO DO. How do you like them apples? Fortunately she will NOT become a citizen of the US because of her criminal history.

Comment

Свободу Амджеле Дэйвис and to all illegall friends !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
            Fellow Americans, read the subjective opinion of that mexican Valentina, this is the best example of someone who SHOULD NOT, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES be given Citizenship. Of course she's an ignorant illetarate poor thing, but... SHE TELLS US WHAT TO DO. How do you like them apples? Fortunately she will NOT become a citizen of the US because of her criminal history. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'm not a mexican honey!hehehe...I won a green card and blah blah...

And i don't tell you what to do,only your mom can do itheheh

Comment

hi everybody!!!
              My husband's case was moved to Seattle,and his amster's was tranferred to April 2008,before that i will get my citizenship,I can't beleive still that he is home wtih me!Thanks Thank You people again!!!
              God Bless!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by valentinab:
                hi everybody!!!
                My husband's case was moved to Seattle,and his amster's was tranferred to April 2008,before that i will get my citizenship,I can't beleive still that he is home wtih me!Thanks Thank You people again!!!
                God Bless!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed