Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS/ LULAC, and LIFE Cases: What's next for applicants?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/ LULAC, and LIFE Cases: What's next for applicants?

Approximately 200,000 applications for CSS and Newman/LULAC temporary resident status and LIFE Act adjustment have been filed by class members.
    CSS/Newman class members whose class membership is denied by the CIS have the right to appeal to a Special Master within 30 days of being sent the denial.

Approximately 200,000 applications for CSS and Newman/LULAC temporary resident status and LIFE Act adjustment have been filed by class members.
    CSS/Newman class members whose class membership is denied by the CIS have the right to appeal to a Special Master within 30 days of being sent the denial.

Comment

Hi Dixler,

How long does the CIS has under the CSS/Lulac settlement to either accept or deny the class membership status?
      Also, do you get a letter from CIS either denying or accepting class membership status?

Please advise.

Freedom1

Comment

hi dixler, I applied Life through css and it was denied and I applied I687 on aug2004 and had an interview on june05 and ask me to sent id for affidits but instant i sent them notary letter regarding their where about.After that I did not heard any thing sence.Just waiting.Do you have any idea?
        sa

Comment

according to the court settlement it should be between 90 days and 180 days for the application to be adjudicated. please contact attorney peter schey at center for human rights and constitutional law
          ( www.legalizationusa.org) to see your next step. also call cis 1-800 for help.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation