X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    You cannot adjust while you are appealing another issue. You must close your appeal and then file to adjust status.

Leave a comment:

• tonywill
    replied
    I have a voluntary departure since 1999, had not yet left the United States because case was on appeal.

My LPR wife just petitioned for me for adjustment of status. I will like to know if I can file a form I-601 waiver pending my adjustment of status interview because of the 10 year bar for over staying the voluntary departure. Do I file the form to DHS here in the State or to my embassy in my country. I have not left the U.S. since my voluntary departure was granted in 2000.

Thank you all

Leave a comment:

• tonywill
    started a topic I-601 waiver

I-601 waiver

I have a voluntary departure since 1999, had not yet left the United States because case was on appeal.

My LPR wife just petitioned for me for adjustment of status. I will like to know if I can file a form I-601 waiver pending my adjustment of status interview because of the 10 year bar for over staying the voluntary departure. Do I file the form to DHS here in the State or to my embassy in my country. I have not left the U.S. since my voluntary departure was granted in 2000.

Thank you all
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation