Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question in Form N-400 Part 7. A B C about the trips

We are filing N-400 for my wife. We made several day trips to Canada but have no record. There are trips which may be longer than 24 hours but certainly not more than 2-3 days. What should we do in order to provide the answers when I don't have any solid answer or any record. Can we get this record even we made those trips without passport just using the Green Card and my Enhanced Drivers Licence? Please help if any of you ever came accross with this issue before! Thanks in advance!

We are filing N-400 for my wife. We made several day trips to Canada but have no record. There are trips which may be longer than 24 hours but certainly not more than 2-3 days. What should we do in order to provide the answers when I don't have any solid answer or any record. Can we get this record even we made those trips without passport just using the Green Card and my Enhanced Drivers Licence? Please help if any of you ever came accross with this issue before! Thanks in advance!

Comment

What the hell is an ''enhanced'' driver's license?

Comment

An enhanced driver license is one that U.S. citizens can obtain from certain states that allows them to travel to Canada and to the cesspool to our south without an actual passport.

Comment

State any and all trips that are more than 24 hours and be as accurate as possible- if discrepancies arise they will be addressed at the interview and your wife can explain to the officer that because there are no stamps, she couldn't remember the exact dates. . They can get a record of your trips from your A-number if your green card was scanned/swiped on entry.

Comment

Thanks Mrs. Mani - yes they did swipe the card but more or less their main concern is for how long the person stayed outside the US. I hope they won't cinsider the application incomplete. I will keep the answer for A. 6 (Est), B. 0 and nothing in C. I'll explain on the attached sheet all this if discrepancy arises at the interview. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation