Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all :)

I am a new member here can someone tell me what this board is all about? K thanks

I am a new member here can someone tell me what this board is all about? K thanks

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRC4H64EFk
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

This board is about love, friendship and the brotherhood/sistership of all mankind.

Welcome!

Comment

Hello April and welcome to ILW

Use this discussion board to post your immigration questions you have or answer any that you may be able to help with if you have knowledge.

Other than immigration related questions there are some threads that are off topic which you are more than welcome to join in with too.

Here is the board terms of use in case you didn't read them: Terms of use

If you have any questions on how to post, uploading avatars and so on, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope this answers your question
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sprint, other than ApRiL_2008 how many other IDs you registered to start new topics on this forum
            Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              This board is about love, friendship and the brotherhood/sistership of all mankind.

Welcome! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I'm dreaming,did that actually came from SOM??!!..lol
              "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
                Sprint, other than ApRiL_2008 how many other IDs you registered to start new topics on this forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not everyone is like you Sab, we don't need multiple ID's or personalities to post here
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
                  Sprint, other than ApRiL_2008 how many other IDs you registered to start new topics on this forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not everyone is like you Sab, we don't need multiple ID's or personalities to post here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know ApRiL_2008 is you!
                  And I have a proof,because I think so !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Sprint,did you get my reply?
                    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Oh Sab..trying to get your own back? lol

Whatever

Comment

I am trying to figure why you had to create ApRiL_2008 and start this new thread while accusing me of not being Sabuntium

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Okay thanks everyone
                          by the way my name is April not sprintgirl..

Comment

And my name is June, not Sabuntium

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Hi April, welcome to the board.
                              Feel free to share any immigration related topic or question here. This is the board's intent.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation