Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married for 6 years with usa citizen with a 7 year kid

came to the states in 1996 on b2 tourist visa I met my wife in 1997 my wife wasn't a usa citizen at that time she had a green card she give birh to my son in 1999 and we got married in 2000 our marriage life fell apart after I find out she cheat on me. we got separated in 2001,, she took my son and went to live with this guy I was all broken up after about a year I got a call from the police telling me to come to pick up my son because my wife got arrested apparently she had a fight with this guy and she broke some stuff in is house and he called the police on her all that happened in 2002 a day after she got arrested she call me from jail and ask me to post a bail for her and that's what I did she got released and she beg me for my forgiveness I forgive her and she moved to my house after year we been together I decided I don't have any love for her and ask her to get separated we got separated and she moved to west coast ( I live in the east coast) she got her citizenship in the end of 2004 we always stayed good friends and we never got divorce she offer me to help me to get my green card.. I fly to the west coast almost every two month to visit my kid so I been there last year she fill up the papers for me and 2 days ago I got my interview to June 14th... we had allot of problems in our married life she is very hard person to deal with.. and now she stub me in my back she saying she wont show up to this interview with me and she wants to get divorce!!! I don't know what to do next should I go to this interview by my self should I cancel this interview I don't want to leave the state I love my kid so much I also find out that she met somebody and she is planning to get married with him that's why she wants the divorce any advice will be appreciated

came to the states in 1996 on b2 tourist visa I met my wife in 1997 my wife wasn't a usa citizen at that time she had a green card she give birh to my son in 1999 and we got married in 2000 our marriage life fell apart after I find out she cheat on me. we got separated in 2001,, she took my son and went to live with this guy I was all broken up after about a year I got a call from the police telling me to come to pick up my son because my wife got arrested apparently she had a fight with this guy and she broke some stuff in is house and he called the police on her all that happened in 2002 a day after she got arrested she call me from jail and ask me to post a bail for her and that's what I did she got released and she beg me for my forgiveness I forgive her and she moved to my house after year we been together I decided I don't have any love for her and ask her to get separated we got separated and she moved to west coast ( I live in the east coast) she got her citizenship in the end of 2004 we always stayed good friends and we never got divorce she offer me to help me to get my green card.. I fly to the west coast almost every two month to visit my kid so I been there last year she fill up the papers for me and 2 days ago I got my interview to June 14th... we had allot of problems in our married life she is very hard person to deal with.. and now she stub me in my back she saying she wont show up to this interview with me and she wants to get divorce!!! I don't know what to do next should I go to this interview by my self should I cancel this interview I don't want to leave the state I love my kid so much I also find out that she met somebody and she is planning to get married with him that's why she wants the divorce any advice will be appreciated

Comment

i am sorry to hear about your story.the thing is.. you bailed her out of JAIL, why can't she return the favor??? the interview would only take a few minutes.

Comment

thanks for replaying is not she is not willing to help me but she said once we will go to this interview she will tell them that we want to get divorce I was thinking about going by my self to this interview and tell them the truth after all my marriage was not fraud we have a kid together she took my kid away she barely let me see my kid and now she wants to get divorce

Comment

Reason with her. If she agrees to attend the interview with you and wait until its adjudicated and you receive notice of approval before filing for divorce, you can make a nice and clean divorce and you'll be be around to pay some child support.
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Since you entered into the marriage in good faith, you will be able to petition to get a greencard even if she does divorce you.
            Have a nice day

Comment

thanks everyone for replaying I have a 7 year old kid with her isn't this is enough to show bcis that I got married in good faith?? she took the kid away from me and she always saying she will have me deported what you guys think what should I do"? should i go to this interview by my self?

Comment

In order to convince you must lie sometimes.
                And sometimes telling the truth will only make you appear as a pathetic liar.

In this case the most convincing thing anjelo could do is to walk into BCIS interview, demand the focus of all cameras and microphones and then just declare - as clearly as possible - that he was born to be a fraudster and that his sole intention in entering marriage was to get a GC and that USC child was concieved just to give him another shot at GC in 21 years..

I assure you everyone will instantly believe him and smile at him with satisfied sense of relief - all tension will disappear momentarily!

You see, anjelo, sometimes you must lie or else you will be called a pathetic liar.

Good Luck,
                IE

Comment

so all you saying that is okay that i will go to this interview by my self

Comment

Most importantly say something spicey, like that you are born to be fraudster and etc.

Comment

Where's Michael Did that byhatt guy ban him????

Dont worry Mike... E has your back on this one

Comment

so what do you think should i go to this interview by my self?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation