X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUSH SPEECH

So here is where Bush stands:

1/ Increase border patrol and make sure that no one sneaks by. Use the National Guard for this for 1 year until new border agents get trained.

2/ Guest worker program. People that participate in it will be able to come and work in the US BUT "must return to their home country at the conclusion of their stay". The way i understand it the new GW's will not be given path to citizenship.

3/ Make a biometric work authorization card and go after employers that hire illegals.

4/ Path to citizenship for people who have been here for many years: "I believe that illegal immigrants who have roots in our country and want to stay should have to pay a meaningful penalty for breaking the law to pay their taxes to learn English and to work in a job for a number of years. People who meet these conditions should be able to apply for citizenship but approval would not be automatic, and they will have to wait in line behind those who played by the rules and followed the law."

5/ Increase LEGAL immigration.

So here is where Bush stands:

1/ Increase border patrol and make sure that no one sneaks by. Use the National Guard for this for 1 year until new border agents get trained.

2/ Guest worker program. People that participate in it will be able to come and work in the US BUT "must return to their home country at the conclusion of their stay". The way i understand it the new GW's will not be given path to citizenship.

3/ Make a biometric work authorization card and go after employers that hire illegals.

4/ Path to citizenship for people who have been here for many years: "I believe that illegal immigrants who have roots in our country and want to stay should have to pay a meaningful penalty for breaking the law to pay their taxes to learn English and to work in a job for a number of years. People who meet these conditions should be able to apply for citizenship but approval would not be automatic, and they will have to wait in line behind those who played by the rules and followed the law."

5/ Increase LEGAL immigration.

Comment

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Comment

Bush's proposal is realistic !

I am highly skeptical that House will allow this to pass into law, but the FACT that He spoke as He DID is the GREAT TESTAMENT TO WHAT AMERICA STOOD FOR in this year of 2006 !

Posterity will Judge the rest.

Regards,

IE

Comment

Dont cry sundevil!!!

son of devil! hahahaha!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times