X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FM2003:
    Thank you for your help. first we wanted to go thru an attorney but now we do it ourselves. i just want to get it right the first time. i have some more questions:
    1) does my wife has to file I-130 and also G-325 for herself? all the other documents i have to fill out and file together with hers.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Yes all your forms will be filed as a complete package. visit visajourney.com . there are helpful instructions for filing if you need help</span>

2) do you have any idea how long it takes till i can go and work? she is the only one working? i hope that it does not take 6 months.
    <span class="ev_code_RED">check the processing time for i-765 on the chart at left as i explained</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">every service center has different processing times of forms based on where you reside</span>
    3) when i file the forms do i have to send at the same time all the evidence - phone records, shared bills, tickets stubs, e-mails, letters, ...... - of prove that we know us since 3 years? or do i have to bring it when we have to go to the interview?

<span class="ev_code_RED">All evidences are sent with the applications. copies and bring original to interview.</span>
    4) does USCIS will inform me when i have to go for medical and also fingerprints?

<span class="ev_code_RED">uscis will inform of fingerprint and you will have to bring medical. medical has expiration. so you can wait a little bit on that.</span>
    5) how about my social sec. number? do i get one or do i have to go and apply for one too and where?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Uscis will take care of informing you of this</span>
    thx again for your help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">you are welcome. </span>

Leave a comment:

• FM2003
    replied
    Thank you for your help. first we wanted to go thru an attorney but now we do it ourselves. i just want to get it right the first time. i have some more questions:
    1) does my wife has to file I-130 and also G-325 for herself? all the other documents i have to fill out and file together with hers.
    2) do you have any idea how long it takes till i can go and work? she is the only one working? i hope that it does not take 6 months.
    3) when i file the forms do i have to send at the same time all the evidence - phone records, shared bills, tickets stubs, e-mails, letters, ...... - of prove that we know us since 3 years? or do i have to bring it when we have to go to the interview?
    4) does USCIS will inform me when i have to go for medical and also fingerprints?
    5) how about my social sec. number? do i get one or do i have to go and apply for one too and where?
    thx again for your help

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FM2003:
    hi,

i am from Austria and i entered the USA on a B2 visa. i am right now in the USA - Las Vegas - and married a couple of weeks back an USC. we are filing the I-130 package - I-485; I-131; I-864; I-765; G-325(for me and my wife). 1) do i need a police clearance from back home for filing or later when i have to go to the interview? 2) how long approximately does it take till all is approved? 3) do i file all form at the same address? no one was able to answer that question for me.
    i hope that someone can help me. THX </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In order to find out how long it will take, click on the processing time in the blue box on the left of the screen. choose the service center where you will send your forms. (check the area where you live and select the service center. This will be the processing center for your forms. then check i485 based on family. it will tell you approximate processing time for your application. Your file will be checked for completeness and your local office will do an interview. again the processing times will be listed for local office processing. timeframes are location driven. the whole process may take 6 months, or it may take 18 months. all depends on where you live and how long the name check /background check will take.

Yes all your forms will be filed as a complete package. visit visajourney.com . there are helpful instructions for filing if you need help.

it will be helpful if you have a police clearance. but you dont need it to file the forms for right now. of course uscis will do a background check themselves.

In addition, you will need to have a medical i-693 before the interview.

Congrats and good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Lanzen
    replied
    Hello ,

After you filed all the forms you get a appointment for finger printing.You don't have to file nothing for you wife,she is the US citizen and your sponsor.Yes after about 2 years or more you will get the appointment for the interview(I-485)and you have to go with your wife together.About the filing location please go to USCIS.com and there you found all the information you need.I did the whole thing on a US consulate in Europe the second time and everything was done in only 5 months.Had to do that in order to file the I-601 hardship waiver.
    Good luck and if you got more question,please feel free to ask.Hope I could help.

Leave a comment:

• FM2003
    replied
    hi,

i am from Austria and i entered the USA on a B2 visa. i am right now in the USA - Las Vegas - and married a couple of weeks back an USC. we are filing the I-130 package - I-485; I-131; I-864; I-765; G-325(for me and my wife). 1) do i need a police clearance from back home for filing or later when i have to go to the interview? 2) how long approximately does it take till all is approved? 3) do i file all form at the same address? no one was able to answer that question for me.
    i hope that someone can help me. THX

Leave a comment:

• FM2003
    started a topic immigration forms and documents

immigration forms and documents

hi,

i hope that someone can help me. THX
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation