OUT OF CURIOSITY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does an employer have to employ a foreign construction worker or electrician
    American need to employ a foreign construction worker, electrcian, nurse or agriculture worker because he cannot find any US citizen available to take this job at $25/h.
    many employers can pay me even more than to US citizen because of our experience and because we are good but the employer is not able to get papers or do it legally. He has to employ those people illegally.

Comment

what a crock of krapola....I do not believe that American workers would turn down $25 an hour.....sounds like bs.
      No employer "has to" hire illegals; there is no one 'making' said employer do this...they do it because they want cheap labor.
      All those illegals hanging around outside 7-11s across the US are not getting offered $25 an hour - the average is $50 a DAY (about $7 an hour).

Comment

they do it because they want cheap labor
        Employers hire illegal aliens because they ca not find any us citizen to fill up the position.
        They are looking not for anybody but for somebody who is actually an electrician or carpenter.

Right now I have in my hand 10 employemnt offers at 60K per year all with sponsorship but the employers would like to hire me legally from day 1 not after I get a green card after 5 years risking.

The minimum wage in US is 5.75$/hour what is problem if some employers offer illegals $7/hour or $8/hout.

Teller in the major US bank makes no more than $7/hour BEFORE taxes!

Comment

Actually everuthing depend on skills and experience of ilegal alien.
          If he is an experienced carpenter or electrician he can be paid $30/hour.
          I make $60/hour - everything deponds on skills but I am not paid for reading newspapers or chatting on ILW.com 24h/day like Someone123 and than wondering why he could not find anything and blamig illegal aliens for taking jobs from him. They are simply better professionals than Someone123.
          My friend makes $100/hour.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed