Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a itin with a fake name

i have a question i'm workin under a fake name a ssn and i want to file taxes next year but i can't so i wanted to know how can i get a itin number so i can file taxes.

i have a question i'm workin under a fake name a ssn and i want to file taxes next year but i can't so i wanted to know how can i get a itin number so i can file taxes.

Comment

Look on the IRS web site.

Comment

you've asked these types of questions before - the plain answer is that it's totally illegal, so why don't you go ask this offline somewhere, your email will end up in the hands of the IRS otherwise... BEWARE
        http://www.angelfire.com/planet/ilw.com/

Comment

The law clearly says you can use any name you want, as long as you do not use it for fraudulent purposes or to escape any existing obligation (a principle of common-law). That is one thing, another is using FAKE identification documents to support your new name, that is illegal all by itself and will create separate grounds for criminal prosecution (forgery, identification fraud).
          If you do not have LEGALLY OBTAINED documents to support your decision to change your name and those documents are required, obtain them first or talk to the IRS representatives.
          Never lie to the government, that is one of the worst things you can do and will definitely land you in jail.
          Do NOT try to defraud the government in any way, it's not only a CRIME but also immoral and completely wrong!!!
          You would benefit from a consultation with an attorney, this is NOT legal advice.

Comment

have a question i'm workin under a fake name a ssn and i want to file taxes next year but i can't so i wanted to know how can i get a itin number so i can file taxes.
            To obtain an ITIN, you will need to file a US tax return with a form W-7 and supporting documentation, unless you meet one of the 4 exceptions. Supporting documentation may include a passport, national ID card, or other document apporved by IRS. See W-7 instructions for details. This iwll be your correct name and a TIN will be assinged. Additionally, when you file, you will submit the W-2 wage statements that have the incorrect SSN and name. Contrary to popular belief, W-2's do not have to be the same on the tax form. Hope this helps.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

you've asked these types of questions before - the plain answer is that it's totally illegal, so why don't you go ask this offline somewhere, your email will end up in the hands of the IRS otherwise... BEWARE
              Uhm, this is blatently false. IRS does not monitor e-mails. They do monitor certain web sites that promote fradulent revenue claims, but will go through the proper procedures when initiating legal action.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

One thing to remember is that anybody can use a new name under common-law as long as there is no fraudulent intent. However, unless the name change is processed by the court, agencies like the DMV or SSA will ask for some form of documentation to issue a new document. You can sign an affidavit for this purpose, you may even file a copy with the court just to be safe if you so decide. However, assuming a new name to escape tax, creditors, warrants and other obligations is a crime. Also, using fake documentation bearing your new name is illegal. Changing names is not illegal, but using false documentation is a CRIME.
                This is not legal advice.

Comment

Uhm, this is blatently false
                  Yeah but still good advice to tell this guy to take his scam smoewhere else though...

Comment

Sicky Lala

Uhm, this is blatently false
                    Yes this is blatently FALSE thread.

Ya Mon Rastafari
                    "Yeah but still good advice to tell this guy to take his scam smoewhere else though
                    Now take your own advice. Scram and take this scam somewhere else. Sybil Needs you.

Comment

4now,
                      It's good to see you on here, you're one of the people that helped keep things balanced. It is your DUTY to assist on this site!

Comment

Still Baby

How the **** are ya Somebody's gotta do it. ,,Im stilldigging. I am hot on the trail of "Legion" WE ARE MANY" I need help....There are tooooooo many of them I cant even keep up. I believe Sybil had 19 personality , however he is taking credit for 40 .

there is:
                        Lurking
                        sugarcoated
                        EPerson
                        Rastaman
                        Iluvmyhazel"E"yes
                        Sicky Lala
                        BillyBob2006
                        "E"gaged (part-time firefighter)
                        MMundane
                        Ameziqutia

They even poster back and forth to each other..in the threads Its bizzare. Real scary stuff. ooooooeeeeeee

The "ProfEser" still believes he is trying to teach Immigration 101 by pulling up threads of old topics and making up scenarios. Its getting close to that time before when he filled the entire board with those fake thread. He is a little more clever now dont you think Its out of control. But dont you worry ......stilldigging is on it baby.

Dis moi Still,, what I dont understand is why are people playing his egotistic game by continuing to give advice to a fake thread??? go figure

Take care my pumpkin.It is a shame this site has become what it is . See u in the funny papes. or the funny farm if i stick around here

Comment

4now, you are delirious man! I would love to help you but maybe it's just that you wish there was just one immigrant supporter here and you were many anti immigrants - but sorry we are many more than you are poor ***...
                          This country was founded by immigrants and immigrant supporters. If you want to be alone buy yourself an island! or immigrate to Kingston, Jamaïca. You'll feel real lonely there.

Finally, if you had the ***** of telling us who the hell you are and where you live, maybe we could explain eachother face-to-face. And all that would make me appear many times in your eyes would be the boose you've been abusing (you can email me at rastaquereATgmail.com and we'll continue this in Portland or wherever the hell you are. I travel a lot.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation