Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Fraud

Does any other poor soul know when you withdraw a petition based on adultery, premeditated fraud, mental cruelty, trauma to sponsors children,..(.shes MEDUSSA!), and in the interim of this withdrawal I come to find out that the case is under review since May 2004 for marriage fraud...What happens to me the sponsor since I thought her intentions were genuine. Am I just as guilty ...Please help with any assistance. Thx victims

Does any other poor soul know when you withdraw a petition based on adultery, premeditated fraud, mental cruelty, trauma to sponsors children,..(.shes MEDUSSA!), and in the interim of this withdrawal I come to find out that the case is under review since May 2004 for marriage fraud...What happens to me the sponsor since I thought her intentions were genuine. Am I just as guilty ...Please help with any assistance. Thx victims

Comment

Hi GCV

Sorry to hear of your dilemna.

Have you had first interview for her initial card? I am assuming you have if it is in marriage fraud unit. If so was the original petition already appproved or were you told you would be notified?

Comment

Where are you in the process? Have you already filed for Adjustment of Status? Have you went to the interview yet for greencard ? Why don't you withdraw it, and in your letter state the reasons you stated here?

Comment

Thank you. This board was started to help fraudsters scam the system but it has been taken over by victims of fraud. I started this takeover and we have been successful in reducing fraudster activity and preventing terrorist attacks and fraud in America.

I was in the same situation. My ex had a conditional greencard. I sued for divorce and also for fraud as a seperate civil action. I won $12,000 in judgments which is only half of what she stole and I had to settle for $7000. With these judgments, I sent them to BCIS processing center and to the local office with a letter of what happened. She withdrew her petition I-751 to remove conditions and remarried someone else in the hopes of getting a green card that way. However, she will have to go before an immigration judge either way and convince them that it wasn't fraud. The success rate of this is somwhere between 30-70 %. If the judge finds that she committed fraud she will be barred for life from getting a green card under any circumstances. I think she will be found guilty of marriage fraud on the basis of divorce, civil judgment of marriage fraud, my affadavit, sisters affadavit and her inability to provide sufficient documentation to prove a bonafide marriage. IF the judge says that she did not commit fraud but was just unable to get the documentation, it is not clear if she can adjust status based on the new marriage or if she will have to leave the country for 2-4 years.

Advice:

Sue for annullment on basis of fraud and sue and report to BCIS regional office and local office with A number and move very very rapidly.

Comment

Michaelbooobie:

You are on the wrong board. Primarily, this is a message board for immigrants. This is not a board for USCs with the "I'm a victim" mentality. No take over by an idiot with a metality like yours will ever take place or is necessary.

Stop being a b i t c h or find a new board or create a new board.

Comment

greencardvictim; please provide additional details on your story such as time lines and such; was she conditional, did you have the AOS interview, did you file I-751? You are not guilty of anything no more than America was on 9/11. But you must tell BCIS this so you do not get into trouble. I can post what I wrote to them or email to you. When you write to BCIS, be careful to state the facts calmly and not with too much emotion. Take a couple of weeks or a month to draft the letter. Provide as many provable facts and statements and anything she said or did to prove she defrauded you. Have any statements from relatives or friends also be included.

This board is for honest immigrants and victims of immigration fraud. All fraudsters will be reported to BCIS and will be tracked down through their IP addresses and deported.

Comment

Michael,
                Were you born head first or A S S first?

You reason like the latter.

Of what benefit is it to you if your ex gets LPR or not? Are you just jealous because she has a better, normal guy?

And of that $7000 how much did you actually receive?

Nobody should take ANY advice from Michael.

Comment

You know I dont know micheal but you have to admit that marriage fraud is a shameless act. The very act of finding a spouse in order to attain a green card just smacks of evil and I cant blame michael for feeling hurt and on a personal mission to right wrong.
                  It happens that women and men seek people in order to live in the Us and in most civilized countries in the world. It is a fact that this happens and all the fakes make it harder for those that wish to immigrate legally or adjust legitametly. Its a shameless act of selfishness to use another human being for deviant means and If micheal wants to spend his life ranting about it then let him do it!!

Comment

Of the $7000 I settled for, so far I have received $4000 cash and I am collecting the remaining $3000 at $90 a month. Her credit is destroyed. She has at least $4000-$5000 of legal and refiling expenses, I "tricked" her (in her sick view) by not paying $3000 remaining on her dental bill for braces. She has another victim who is neither better or more normal than me; he just is another victim and nothing more or "special". It matters to me because I am an American and I love my country and no one defrauds me or America and gets away with it.

Comment

Michael:

How long were you married when you became aware of the sham?
                      Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Quoting our little Mikey:

"When you write to BCIS, be careful to state the facts calmly and not with too much emotion."

You were able to do that?

I can't picture Mikey calm and unemotional.
                        Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

I was married for less than a week when I started seeing it; I was fairly certain after a year; as soon as she got the stamp in the book, she completely changed so I knew. However, Knowing is not the same as believing. Only when she disappeared the day before starting to work did I truly believe someone could be so disgusting.

Comment

Less than a week, aw Mike, that's terrible. I'm so sorry.

At least you didn't waste too many years, and are still young.
                            Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Hope next time you marry someone with straight teeth.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation