Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 sent, now I am moving

Hello, I sent my N400 application earlier this month, and will be moving to a new house at the end of the month. I read somewhere that you can call and make the address change over the phone. Has anyone done this, or have any information on the topic, the last thing I want to do is delay the process. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks1

Hello, I sent my N400 application earlier this month, and will be moving to a new house at the end of the month. I read somewhere that you can call and make the address change over the phone. Has anyone done this, or have any information on the topic, the last thing I want to do is delay the process. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks1

Comment

You should do four things to ensure that you get you appointment letters and or any other communiation from USCIS:

1. Submit AR-11 Form via Registered/Certified Mail.

2. Write a letter to USCIS with reference to your case number informing that you have changed the address. Attach a copy of AR-11 submitted with this letter.

3. Call USICS 1800 number. Again call them after four weeks to make sure that your address has been updated in USCIS record.

4. Go to your post office and fill out appropriate form so that they can forward you mail at your new address.

Hope above will save you from trouble of missing mail. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation