Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I864 Affadavit of Support

My nephew just got married and is filling out the pkg. for adjustment. Need to know, what if he doesn't send I864 along with the pkg and can take it when he goes for interview. Or it is necessary to send it together with the pkg. Will this delay his case. Thanks

My nephew just got married and is filling out the pkg. for adjustment. Need to know, what if he doesn't send I864 along with the pkg and can take it when he goes for interview. Or it is necessary to send it together with the pkg. Will this delay his case. Thanks

Comment

Ya be losin even more money then.

Ya'll have to send in that there form. Obama be needin to know how much money the feller be makin. He's got to show he can support the person otherwise obama will be sayin no.

The fee ya be senden in aint refundable eithah. Once you pays ya aint gettin it back and ya gots to start over again if ya be leavin stuff out. Bes bet is sends it all in and do it right the first time. We's got too many democrats in guvment who want to take yer money. Makes sure ya dont give em a reason and do things right the first time.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation