Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice!!!!

I been arrested for shoplifting a merchandise in walmart $7.00. Is my first offense.I'm a green cardholder living in United States for 7 years. Now Im living in Hawaii and my court day is in two weeks. I already pay bail for $1000.00.My question is can I get deported.? Or make time in jail?. What should I expect in court?, never been in one. Thanks for your cooperation.

I been arrested for shoplifting a merchandise in walmart $7.00. Is my first offense.I'm a green cardholder living in United States for 7 years. Now Im living in Hawaii and my court day is in two weeks. I already pay bail for $1000.00.My question is can I get deported.? Or make time in jail?. What should I expect in court?, never been in one. Thanks for your cooperation.

Comment

i dont think you will face deporation for this you might be get fine.
      wish you good luck to come out of thos problem. but be careful neext time . no more shoplifting

Comment

I dont think you will get deported. You can only get deported in you have commited some kind of felony, and then have served your time for that. Why havent you applied for citizensip?

Comment

Thank you very much for your opinions. And believe me this will be the first and the last time ill do something so Stupid. I regret it sooooo much!!! I havent apply for citizenship because I didnt enroll in the National Guard I understand thats one of the requirment to apply for citizenship correct me if im wrong also.. Im kind afraid of being denied citizenship for this shoplifting charges ......what do you guys think about this?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation