Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WELL F U C K ME!!!!!.........TODAY I BECAME AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELL F U C K ME!!!!!.........TODAY I BECAME AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!

Well my immigration journey finally came to an end today, nearly 4 years and 9 months from the day when I first filed for my adjustment of status. I can't believe that I never have to worry about immigration again and can finally submit my applications for federal jobs.......watchout MARIA I am looking to join the department of homeland security who I know are some of your best buddies.......NOT!!!!!!!!

The Oath ceremony took place at a middle school and was attended by all the kids which I though was a very nice touch. The whole thing took about an hour and everyone from the judge and the US Marshall to the immigration officials were fantastic. I felt so proud and humbled and to some extent whole because I now have the same rights and duties as every natural born citizen. I managed to get a great picture with the judge and my 4 year old twins which I intend to frame as soon as I can.

I have enjoyed my time posting on this website and will continue to do so because everyone here has been fantastic(with the exception of Maria, the immature d i c k Michael and that donkey Itduzz). I wish you all a speedy resolution to your immigration journeys.
    cheers,
    Paddy

Well my immigration journey finally came to an end today, nearly 4 years and 9 months from the day when I first filed for my adjustment of status. I can't believe that I never have to worry about immigration again and can finally submit my applications for federal jobs.......watchout MARIA I am looking to join the department of homeland security who I know are some of your best buddies.......NOT!!!!!!!!

The Oath ceremony took place at a middle school and was attended by all the kids which I though was a very nice touch. The whole thing took about an hour and everyone from the judge and the US Marshall to the immigration officials were fantastic. I felt so proud and humbled and to some extent whole because I now have the same rights and duties as every natural born citizen. I managed to get a great picture with the judge and my 4 year old twins which I intend to frame as soon as I can.

I have enjoyed my time posting on this website and will continue to do so because everyone here has been fantastic(with the exception of Maria, the immature d i c k Michael and that donkey Itduzz). I wish you all a speedy resolution to your immigration journeys.
    cheers,
    Paddy

Comment

Congrats again Paddy, now there's truly no limit on what you can do

Comment

congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, Paddy! Well done!

Comment

ANOTHER FRAUDSTER BEATS THE SYSTEM !
            ONE DAY YOU THIS WILL HAUNT YOU !

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!

Michael, I'm beginning to think that you are the real fraudster because you like to hide behind that label. I know that it must be hard being a freak of nature mic

Comment

Using the F word on the first day of becoming USC proves that you were an American waiting to happen, it was just a matter of time.

Non Americans like me call it an expletive which means we can do without it, without loss of meaning to what we intend to communicate.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ARGH Mr JoeDoe..............the word is in the english dictionary. I have always been a foul mouthed Brit on line.......who cares!!!!

Comment

Thanks Joedoe

Comment

Well Paddy "F" you if you like that.
                      Congratulations

Comment

Paddy, I congratulate you.

Now you are the Citizen of Free country, where Law reigns supreme and no one is higher than the other in the eyes of Justice.

Long live, AMERICA!!!

Comment

Paddy - congrats! Epic/Misha - you're a ****ing fruitcake with too much time on your hands. Colossal waste of bandwidth and intelligence. (I'm practicing to be American too :-D)

Comment

Paddy, congrats, I'm very happy for you and your family.

Comment

Congratulations Paddy.. I look forward to hearing about your First day on the job as a Federal Employee!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation