X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casadwh
    replied
    I am married to a US citizen and filed for AOS (still pending). My employer will be filing my employment-based green card application (I-140) once the labor certification is approved (next month).

I was wondering:

A) Can I file the employment-based application even though I applied for AOS through marriage?

B) If yes, if my employment-based application is approved before my marriage-based application, do I still need to go through the INS interview for marriage? I am planning to apply for the visa abroad at the embassy in my country of origin.

Leave a comment:

• casadwh
    started a topic Filing employment-based GC after marriage application

Filing employment-based GC after marriage application

I am married to a US citizen and filed for AOS (still pending). My employer will be filing my employment-based green card application (I-140) once the labor certification is approved (next month).

I was wondering:

A) Can I file the employment-based application even though I applied for AOS through marriage?

B) If yes, if my employment-based application is approved before my marriage-based application, do I still need to go through the INS interview for marriage? I am planning to apply for the visa abroad at the embassy in my country of origin.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney