Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denied entry/deferred inspection

I have been working for 2 years under a TN visa, a few weeks ago when returning from a visit to Canada I tried to renew my TN visa only to be denied entry because I did not have a required healthcare certification. But for the 2 previous years I had no problem with my TN. I was given 60 days for a deferred inspection, have applied for the visa screen and am waiting but am not able to work. The visa screen seems to take forever, I was told that if its not done by sept 27th I will be deported. Any advice? what else can I do? I feel my employer is responsible for this since they gave me a list of what I needed for a TN visa and the visa screen was not mentioned, not once, not twice, but 3 times!
    HELP!!

I have been working for 2 years under a TN visa, a few weeks ago when returning from a visit to Canada I tried to renew my TN visa only to be denied entry because I did not have a required healthcare certification. But for the 2 previous years I had no problem with my TN. I was given 60 days for a deferred inspection, have applied for the visa screen and am waiting but am not able to work. The visa screen seems to take forever, I was told that if its not done by sept 27th I will be deported. Any advice? what else can I do? I feel my employer is responsible for this since they gave me a list of what I needed for a TN visa and the visa screen was not mentioned, not once, not twice, but 3 times!
    HELP!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed