Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelling my application for immigration

I applied for immigration on Jan 1997, at New Delhi, India, and for some reason I could never get my immigration through. I have been living in teh US now. I was asked to do Medicals twice and I dont even receive a reply anymore when I ask for updates. I am fed up with this and want to cancel my application. I have written to the New Delhi office but I am not sure if they would respond to this request atleast. I think they lost my application or something of that sort. What should I do if I dont hear from New Delhi office ? I have already invested more than $3000. and I want at least the refundable fee. I have had a thoroughly disgusting affair and I want to get away of it.

I would appreciate any suggestion.

Thank You.

I applied for immigration on Jan 1997, at New Delhi, India, and for some reason I could never get my immigration through. I have been living in teh US now. I was asked to do Medicals twice and I dont even receive a reply anymore when I ask for updates. I am fed up with this and want to cancel my application. I have written to the New Delhi office but I am not sure if they would respond to this request atleast. I think they lost my application or something of that sort. What should I do if I dont hear from New Delhi office ? I have already invested more than $3000. and I want at least the refundable fee. I have had a thoroughly disgusting affair and I want to get away of it.

I would appreciate any suggestion.

Thank You.

Comment

You applied at Embassy or with BCIS New Delhi,Branch. You are "living in teh US now" where is this.
      American Embassy/BCIS,lost your file I can not believe this. Why don't you take an appointment to see the officer talk to him take all your paper work with you. see how it go's

Comment

I think he meant THE US.....However, Immigration fees are not refundable.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation