X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Med study for foreigner students is very very very competitive and 95% of admission is based on PR status. having said that, its 3 years with any program of choice/ Med test and interview which only 10% get selected and this include Med/Pharm and also Dental

You best bet is to proceed with any Kaplan course that should initiate you for the Canadian board exams and this in my opinion might help to grant you student visa. Other alternative is to come on visit visa and start shopping around for any good academic program that should suit your study plan. Don’t try to apply for US visa from here because it just wont happen. Take it from me'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mananjalasa:
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH abercrombie , but my doubt is that , whether i will get the benefits via cspa or not as i m already above 21 now , and at the starting of this procedure i ddnt know about CSPA act , i am planning to do dentistry there( for international students ) , as i have completed dentistry here .and can you tell me how much time total processing time will take now ? and also best of luck for the interview . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• mananjalasa
    replied
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH abercrombie , but my doubt is that , whether i will get the benefits via cspa or not as i m already above 21 now , and at the starting of this procedure i ddnt know about CSPA act , i am planning to do dentistry there( for international students ) , as i have completed dentistry here .and can you tell me how much time total processing time will take now ? and also best of luck for the interview .

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    I am not too sure what were you thinking when you applied for F1 visa even if you had I20 with full scholarship. once you have been petitioned for I130 and based on what passport you hold, you need a US visa, you should never ever come across any US embassy unless for your PR interview.
    Having said that, YES, if you are desperate to be here in North America, i would recommend getting either an English based course admission at any school or admission to any school. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/i...ications/student.asp

Canada is much cheaper than US in so many criteria and education is one of them, i would presume u are seeking graduate study so let me know which program where I can see if i can be of any further help.

Best of luck,

Btw, i am on the same boat as you, m brother applied for me in 2002 and my interview is coming pretty soon for my ds260 application, both AOS and IVbill have been paid in full,

PS. try this website for your future immigration need, http://www.familybasedimmigrat...orumdisplay.php?f=15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mananjalasa:
    please reply anyone who know it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• mananjalasa
    replied
    please reply anyone who know it.

Leave a comment:

• mananjalasa
    replied
    My maternal uncle put petition(F-4) in august -2003 and it was approved on October -2009 , so sir how much time it will take now for visa ?

more , sir when my uncle put petition i was 16 years old , right now i am 23 years old , so can i get chance of CSPA act ?

and i got rejected twice for student visa of USA , may be because of my petition file , so what is the best option for me whether to wait for mother's immigration file or should i try for Canada ? or any other chances for USA?

Leave a comment:

• mananjalasa
    started a topic about processing time of i-130 file

about processing time of i-130 file

My maternal uncle put petition(F-4) in august -2003 and it was approved on October -2009 , so sir how much time it will take now for visa ?

more , sir when my uncle put petition i was 16 years old , right now i am 23 years old , so can i get chance of CSPA act ?

and i got rejected twice for student visa of USA , may be because of my petition file , so what is the best option for me whether to wait for mother's immigration file or should i try for Canada ? or any other chances for USA?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney