Processing dates went back one year!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing dates went back one year!?!?

Hello everyone,

I am a little disappointed when I looked at the processing dates of my local office and saw that they went back almost a year!!

Last month when I checked (June 16) they where processing I-485 cases with receipt date of March 2, 2004. (which is my date of receipt). Immediately I called the 800 number to find out about my case and a lady told me that my case was in the final stages of processing and that my case status was updated on June 16 (I never got a notice in my e-mail), that my file was forwarded from the National Benefits Center to the Salt Lake City, UT office, and that I would be hearing from them in 30 to 60 days. I was really excited to hear such good news. Then when I checked again a couple days ago in the website it says that they are now processing I-485 cases with receipt date of March 24, 2003 !!!

So now I don't know if the first thing they told me was right. I rellay don't know what's going on. Has anyone heard of anything like this? Any comments will be appreciated... thanks.

Hello everyone,

I am a little disappointed when I looked at the processing dates of my local office and saw that they went back almost a year!!

Last month when I checked (June 16) they where processing I-485 cases with receipt date of March 2, 2004. (which is my date of receipt). Immediately I called the 800 number to find out about my case and a lady told me that my case was in the final stages of processing and that my case status was updated on June 16 (I never got a notice in my e-mail), that my file was forwarded from the National Benefits Center to the Salt Lake City, UT office, and that I would be hearing from them in 30 to 60 days. I was really excited to hear such good news. Then when I checked again a couple days ago in the website it says that they are now processing I-485 cases with receipt date of March 24, 2003 !!!

So now I don't know if the first thing they told me was right. I rellay don't know what's going on. Has anyone heard of anything like this? Any comments will be appreciated... thanks.

Comment

Most likely just a typo. Relax.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs