Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so awesome

Wow....Mc Cain even being at 72 kicked Obama's a.s.s so bad I am sure he is going to end in hospital.

The debate clearly showed Obama has no clue about world, global security etc. Hell, the guy doesn't even know how many states we have how can he know about the world.

Go Mc Cain
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Wow....Mc Cain even being at 72 kicked Obama's a.s.s so bad I am sure he is going to end in hospital.

The debate clearly showed Obama has no clue about world, global security etc. Hell, the guy doesn't even know how many states we have how can he know about the world.

Go Mc Cain

Comment

I was so happy to see Mc Cain digging up entire Obama's voting record. I hope idiots, stupids, monkeys who are blindly following this Obamamania now really see who this guy is. A guy who has been asking $1MM everyday for spending that is not for the middle class.

The guy who is blaming for housing crisis to Bush administration but had no answer when Mc Cain pointed out that he proposed to fix it 2-years ago. Where was Obama at that time? On Oprah trying to pave road for his Presidential aspirations.

Without a doubt, Mc Cain has won the debate.

Go Mc Cain, Go Sarah....

Only if Democrats have any brains, they will not let Biden debate Sarah. That hockey mom is going to brutally kick Biden's a.s.s that well....I don't need to say I hope y'all get it.

Comment

"I have a bracelet too"

OMG. He did NOT say that !

Comment

Joe Biden - I stand by my statement that Barrack Obama is not ready to be President.

On the night of first debate between Mc Cain and Obama.
          Obama - I agree with John Mc Cain. I agree with Senator Mc Cain. I agree with John Mc Cain.

<span class="ev_code_RED">If Democrat VP says Obama is not ready to be President, not ready to lead the country, when Obama says I agree with John Mc Cain. I believe we have our answers. Why waste money on election when we already know who is ready to lead the country.</span>

Comment

Awesome?? I don't think so.

Why did McCain never look at Obama, whether when he was talking or when Obama was speaking?
            How rude and arrogant of him.

Why did he always look down or stare in one place (with fast blinking eyes and sometimes with gritted teeth) when talking?

This is not what a President should do when addressing to the nation or to other Head of States. I thought he was rude when he chuckled or rolled his eyes whilst Obama was talking. He interrupted him often too.

McCain had very bad body language, no eye contact, he looked nervous and came across in some ways frustrated. He looked pale and to be honest I thought he might not make it to the end! lol

In my opinion, Obama did a great job, not only in his speech but he came across professional, a people's person, relaxed, great body language and a true gentleman.

If McCain did become President, I sure hope he is taught body language and respect to look at someone when talking.

Obama looks and sounds more like a President I think. Spoke more to the point unlike McCain and his stories. Obama doesn't need to get the POW card to sound better. Jeez when will McCain stop with this POW and what 'I' did and who 'I' know bla bla..

Sorry.. Obama did a great job!

This reminds me of Kennedy and Nixon all over again! Fresh against the worn out lol
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              Awesome?? I don't think so.

Why did McCain never look at Obama, whether when he was talking or when Obama as speaking?
              How rude and arogant of him.

Why did he always look down or stare in one place (with fast blinking eyes and sometimes with gritted teeth) when talking?

This is not what a President should do when addressing to the nation or to other Head of States. I thought he was rude when he chuckled or rolled his eyes whilst Obama was talking. He interrupted him often too.

McCain had very bad body language, no eye contact, he looked nervous and came across in some ways frustrated. He looked pale and to be honest I thought he might not make it to the end! lol

In my opinion, Obama did a great job, not only in his speech but he came across professional, a people's person, relaxed, great body language and a true gentleman.

If McCain did become President, I sure hope he is taught body language and respect to look at someone when talking.

Obama looks and sounds more like a President I think. Spoke more to the point unlike McCain and his stories. Obama doesn't need to get the POW card to sound better. Jeez when will McCain stop with this POW and what 'I' did and who 'I' know bla bla..

Sorry.. Obama did a great job! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait a minute what does body language have to do with anything? It is the substance and meat of the answer. What if you are blind, handicapped does that mean you are not capable of doing things? That is so wrong.

Mc Cain has been tortured for this country. He gave up his life for it. He put the country first, not me unlike others who just popped up few years back to be in White House. Mc Cain was asked a question by the moderator and he was looking at him and responding. Had he looked at Obama and responded Democrat media would have jumped all over and said he is being way too personal and attacking personally. Democrats always want to twist things around.

Did you not notice or see...huh..duh..buh..blah..well..hhmm...of Obama. Hello teleprompter wasn't there. Thank God.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                Body language aside, the debate? There is something to be said for some of the new bits of info leaking out concerning the current housing scandal. It kind of hits home sprint. It affected you too with what you were doing. You can thank the dems for that. Bush tried and so did McCain years ago to stop this before it got out of hand. Too late now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey I posted the evidence under new thread but haven't seen a single Democrat challenge it. They don't want this truth to come out and look bad.

Comment

When Mc Cain said he was given a bracelet by parents of an army guy, Obama came back saying he was given one as well. That is the response you get from someone who claims to be graduate from Harvard. Wow...so refreshing and astonishing.

That Obama is so phony. He continuously steals ideas and speeches. His acceptance speech was stolen. If anyone would like evidence I can post the youtube of it. He also stole the bracelet story. How pathetic democrats.

Comment

Errr have we been watching the same debate??

Teleprompter? What about McCain reading his papers constantly looking down? How educated can you really be if you need a reminder of what you believe in?

Obama brought up a very good issue (amongst others) and was first to do so. He mentioned the 'importance' of restoring American values and image before the eyes of the world, as a key element of the fight against terrorism. It is necessary to form the very same alliances that McCain seems to rely on.

He is in touch with the issues, Mccain was fight fight fight..war war war.. POW POW POW.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                      Errr have we been watching the same debate??

Teleprompter? What about McCain reading his papers constantly looking down? How educated can you really be if you need a reminder of what you believe in?

Obama brought up a very good issue (amongst others) and was first to do so. He mentioned the 'importance' of restoring American values and image before the eyes of the world, as a key element of the fight against terrorism. It is necessary to form the very same alliances that McCain seems to rely on.

He is in touch with the issues, Mccain was fight fight fight..war war war.. POW POW POW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok rest of the Europe is pu.ssy cat. We don't want to be like them. Europe didn't like America because Muslims attacked America, killed over 3000 Americans. America said we will get justice if you support us or not. America went alone to do the job which really pissed Europe because now their significance is nothing. The Middle East always hates America. So where is the question of image? I don't see it. If Obama wants to please Muslim, he should run for President in Indonesia, not America.

Comment

In Thee End!!!! . Darkest Before the Light! American People Are Intelligent!!! Deep Thinkers! Thee Actors Can Only Go So Far! .
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

A9 ...stop making a fool of yourself.. this isn't about religion or cultures, this is about relations with other countries around the world.
                          Right now the US have a poor image after the Iraq war, so rebuilding this, is important. You cannot rely on those that don't think much of you to begin with.

Comment

If anyone cared to listen to the debate carefully, Obamaa blew it! Cr.ap! How can you vote for someone who is so clueless?

Comment

A9 ...stop making a fool of yourself.. this isn't about religion or cultures, this is about relations with other countries around the world.
                              Right now the US have a poor image after the Iraq war, so rebuilding this, is important. You cannot rely on those that don't think much of you to begin with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixing image in eyes of who Iran, Libya, France, Germany? Before 9/11 we used diplomatic avenues but where it got us, to 9.11. After 9.11 we said screw that and we will take care of it our selves. So of course Europe didn't like it because they know we can go after any country now that assaults us.

It is quite simple, either you are with Terrorist Organizations, or you are with us.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation