Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

undocumented juvinille immigrant with genius-level intelligence/no means for info

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hudson you don't know how to read. Where did I say she was 20+ yrs my junior? Show me. Younger yes, but not that much. Additionally, the law is the law as you know and Alex doing what she is doing is breaking it. Its all about the age. My oldest son had a friend who went to jail for exactly the same thing she is doing. Only difference is they were both USCs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am repeating myself in this reply, but I believe it needs to be warranted. What got my ire was this statement, "ust noticed something. If he is 18 and you are 20 and have been in a 'long' term relationship. That equates to pedophilia on your part. You sure you want to do this?" This is an extremely judgmental position on your part. I am well aware of the law, Davdah, but you miffed Alex when she replied. I also did not like 4now nor Aneri's attitude either. She explained to you what Colorado's law was, but you still gave generalities in your responses. So, the next logical question is were you miffed because he was an illegal only or because he was a Mexican and illegal? (rhetorical question)

To describe law is to describe it as without compassion, without remorse, without sympathy, without empathy, and without emotion. Human beings, particularly, the judges, the juries, the administrators, the adjustment officers, etc, place the compassion, the mercy, the judgment, the motion when deciding guilt or innocence, adjudication of the law or process, and so forht. And we must not forget that.

You also accused Alex of breaking the law? How? And let me remind you that you too are living with an illegal. So, what is the difference? The point is I know some anti-immigration groups would want, legally, to have her deported immediately without "parole" or without adjudication based on marriage or employment. Some will even accuse you of harboring an illegal alien and would be placed in prison. Your political contributions will not matter. Your political philosophy will not matter. Nor would your friends. So endeth the lesson.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Wow! Ouch...

Comment

if this $hitbag is such a 'genius' (and the OP is such a moron) why hasn' he figured out that he has to return to his own miserable country?????? Why? Because he is a stupid idiot, just like the OP....genius, yea....like a taco.
        Hola pendejo que, segun su novia estupida, por lo visto ud es muy inteligente?? Porque ud no quiere regresar a su pais nativo? Porque ud no es inteligente - ud es estupido como su novia que vive en un parque de caravanes...

Comment

Paedophile, to be correct.

If you are not going to marry him, forget it.

Otherwise www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

I must admit, he looks more like 14 than 18, still far too young to get married.

Comment

davdah,
              "I don't right the laws..." Don't you mean write the laws...? Talk about someone misspelling. Oh, I guess the spellcheck could't help you with this one. Just an observation.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So now Hudson is the teacher self proclaimed. A teacher who doesn't read posts in their entirety. Makes blind judgments on people's character without a shred of evidence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                It was a figure or speech, Davdah. Didn't your English teacher teach you that when you were in high school?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The law is not emotional. Only sleazy lawyers play the emotions of jurors against the law for acquittals. The law should remain blind, unwavering to emotion, and time based constant. Otherwise we have chaos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Well, to put it more bluntly. You either broke the law or you did not. We can take the example of you either broke the speed limit or you did not. That is the unemotional side of the law. The emotional side is the police officer choosing to stop you and give you a ticket or not. So, who is the sleazy lawyer now? Or, they either came here legally or they did not. That is the unemotinoal side of the law. The emotional side is to allow the immigration officer the adjustment of status based on a preset facts and circumstances to decide on. It is till up to the immigration officer to approve adjudication or not. That is the emotional side. so, who is the sleazy lawyer now? Again, the point is with the law for the OP's situation, there is no way for him to adjust. So, why did you call her a sexual pedophile, Davdah? There was no reason for that, given the circumstances.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've asked this a few times already and have yet to get an answer. Where did you get the right or facts to call my wife a w h o r e? Number two. Based on what, can you say I would not keep any promises made? Actually your two comments contradict each other. If she were a GC digger she wouldn't give a **** about any promises I made. She would have ran off and filed a vawa petition by now. Oh wait. There is yet another twist in the story. I think I mentioned this to in another post you didn't read but responded to. She isn't illegal after all. Her visa was actually good till December. A paperwork fubar but what can you say, sht happens </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                revenge is a dish best served cold. Davdah. If she only wanted the green card, she does not need a VAWA or divorce claim. She will divorce you only after the conditional residence is removed from a joint filed petition. And then she will divorce you. The only question would be is how greedy she will be in the divorce. She will not have to worry about adjustment of status in the immediate future and condentrate on the divorce only. Or have you not read Sun Tzu?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for promises. I know its not possible to prove one way or the other if any are kept or not but why comment to that? For what gain is it to you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                It was to prove a point Davdah. I just happened to use the 2x4 approach. Again, why did you call her a sexual pedophile? What right did you have to call her that. When you answer that question, then you will hear my answer as well. Or do you think I should change tactics and use the "shoot you out of a connon without a parachute" approach instead.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation