X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn the American way of life

Learn the American way of life.
    Here's a very good seminar I've attended to learn more about assimilating into the American culture useful for all immigrants and visitors to the US. Hope it helps you all as well. There is a 20% off discount with the link as well. Enjoy.

Seminar link is:
    http://fitinamerica-mf.eventbrite.com/?discount=fitsave

Learn the American way of life.
    Here's a very good seminar I've attended to learn more about assimilating into the American culture useful for all immigrants and visitors to the US. Hope it helps you all as well. There is a 20% off discount with the link as well. Enjoy.

Seminar link is:
    http://fitinamerica-mf.eventbrite.com/?discount=fitsave

Comment

You do not need this class; here are 5 simple steps to learn the American way of life:

1. Speak good Englishes like me
      2. Obey the laws ! Do not lie, cheat or steal ! Ever ! Do not rape our white women
      3. Work hard, buy a house, send your children to school
      4. Never vote for a liberal !
      5. America is Capitalism; Love America with all your heart and soul

Comment

You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. tube door slam latch kit

Comment

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. 먹튀폴리스

Comment

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. watchanimeonline

Comment

As stated by Algorithmic Trading Solutions The salaries of Algorithmic Traders in the US range from $20,072 to $535,864 , with a median salary of $96,858 . The middle 57% of Algorithmic Traders makes between $96,858 and $243,042, with the top 86% making $535,864.

Comment

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. chirurgia plastica milano

Comment

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. buy shipping containers mullumbimby

Comment

Why not just looking youtube video of american lifestyle?

Comment

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.

Comment

There are particular dissertation websites on the internet should you acquire certainly introduced in your web page. couple looking for third

Comment

There are particular dissertation websites on the internet should you acquire certainly introduced in your web page. thesis writing

Comment

Electrical power dissertation web-sites on-line when you likewise be given clearly advertised with your web page. Carpet cleaning Waterlooville

Comment

There are particular dissertation website pages on the web guides have got seemingly uncovered inside the web-site. Healthcare staffing Wales

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation