Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SunRabidUSA, SomeDumb12 and other brainless, pathetic fools...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he meant "waaa waaa" (like when illegals and their supporters whine)...and really folks, most postings from illegals or their braindead supporters can be summarized like this..
    "dear ILW readers: I snuck across your border or lied to get a visa and have been working with a phony ID for x years and now I want to know how I can continue cheating the US government and the US taxpayer out of even more undeserved benefits because I have never obeyed a single law of the US..."
    and we are supposed to offer advice to these $hitbags?..here's mine: GO HOME and take your village idiot of a spouse with you. It's cheaper than hiring a lawyer!

Comment

Come on ****ing morons why don't you ****ing get to work or something productive mother****ers:s12,sonofmichael and few other *****es around.

Comment

dear babybeh...you are just a ********* and a **********....and your mother is a *********...take that, ***********

Comment

oh my good, how stupid and frustrating to see that america have so many bad boys with no brain, school education and other experineces in the world. i liked the beginning of that post but the end is just from what the beginning talks about. well losseres on the end. you cant stop the mexicans which try to get in your country, you cant stop anybody to get in and you should be proud that still people want get in! isn't it a great compliment for you guys which hate the immigrants so much? they do all the work which nobody likes to do. and you know what-your country have a lot to offer but other countrys too. so come down and enjoy how the immigrant clean your yard or whatever because you move your own *** in a car around because walking is already to much work.

Comment

Americans were mowing their own grass (or hiring the teenage kid down the block to do it) long before illegal $hitbag$ showed up to steal jobs....we were cleaning our own toilets, etc.
            And no, lettuce won't cost $20 a head if better wages were paid to those who pick said lettuce...so, America does not need nor rely upon illegal dirtbags..instead, American taxpayers are subsidizing these law breaking $hithead$...let's deport each and every illegal, without exception...no waivers, no nothing except 'das boot.'

Comment

I don't agree that most Americans are mowing their own grass these days - nor cleaning their own houses. Most of us, expecially women, are exhausted from having to work full time outside of the home, full time inside of the home, raise the kids, take care of the elderly family members, and live with lazy husbands who won't cut the grass nor do much of anything else. H e l l yes, I'll hire an immigrant to mow my grass - and clean my house too! Gives me a few hours to 'recharge' the battery.

Comment

Davdah - I understand what you're saying. The issue here, at least in my area, is the teenagers aren't looking to mow lawns, shovel snow, etc. anymore because they are lazy. Their parents are paying for everything (which makes it hard for those of us still trying to raise our kids like we were raised). I have two teenage sons still living at home and it takes an act of God to get one of them to cut our lawn! God forbid, we ask them to trim and edge. Anyway, my point is there are many sides to this.

BTW, Xbox - paid in cash. The backyard scene with the ice tea (actually, I prefer Diet Pepsi) will have to wait a few more years when I am 'sans' children!

Comment

"Teenage kid down the block" who could be aged 13, as opposed to a kid's work rendered for parents - all this has sensitive implications under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Just teasing you guys...

Comment

Davdah - I think you might be a little younger than I, but when I was a kid, we had such innocent fun. We played hide and seek until our parents called us in (yes, we were within ear reach of our parents). When my parents asked me to do something, I'd better be about it. Times are just different now. I think it's pretty sad that our teenagers don't want to mow lawns, shovel snow, babysit - because I was thrilled making money that way when I was a teen. So, that's why we're hiring immigrants to do the jobs where we need help. Our lazy a$$ kids are too spoiled to do them. And, that doesn't say alot about the future generations as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Someone12 made the point it used to be teen age kids doing the grass cutting. I was one of those. It was a great way to make money and to learn how to run a business. Now, they don't bother trying since that market has been taken over. If we freed up those jobs then your teen age son would not pester you to buy him an X box. You would not have to charge it on your Visa or Mastercard. Now you can relax in your back yard with an ice tea since you don't have to work as much to pay the interest on your credit cards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Someone12 made a half valid point. In the old days, teenagers did not have a lot of choices. Look at today: Xbox, amusement parks, requirements for community service, programs specifically designed to get the teenagers into the workforce as quickly as possible, programs that prepare kids for college, jobs 50 years ago that were not available are now available to teenagers, athletic programs in a particular sport are now year round, etc. Society has changed and new technology has been introduced. When teenagers no longer wanted or were required out of necessity to mow the lawns, the parents would want them to prepare for college, improve their athletic skills, hang out with friends, or let them have fun. With technology, thiry years ago you rarely saw riding lawn mowers, now you can buy them anywhere. Cities have industrialized the lawn mowing service by requireing licenses to operate the business, collect sales tax, etc. 30 years ago, it was basically an underground economy and not taxed at any level even thought it should have been. Lawn service companies call their employees lawn maintenance engineers. Then lets deal with cost. 30 years ago, you could reasonably pay the teenager $10 or $20, depending on the size of the lawn. Now, you are looking at $150 to $300 for the same size. Price has gone up.

So, was it society that changed first or was it that illegals got their first? I look at it that society has changed and the immigrants picked up the jobs that most Americans do not want to do for various reasons.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        Grass cutting should have been taxed 30 yrs ago?! Don't we have enough taxes already? Do you really believe that? It shouldn't be the Gov's job to figure out new ways to keep stealing our money. If your paying 150.00 to get your grass cut your being robbed. I know a lot of kids who will do it for half that. Hire one of them instead of the illegal who is screwing you over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        IRC 61 All income is taxable unless specifically excepted in the code. Grass cutting is essentially self employment income and subject to self employment tax. But then again, there is a $1 trillion dollar underground economy that is not taxed. Most are USC, some are legal residents, and some are illegal residents. And don't forget the sales tax in some state, which certain states include specific services in the sales tax. And we should not forget the franchise tax either.

Besides, not claiming income on a tax return is considered fraud, which no statue of limitations will apply if investigated.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation