Hit My Heart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As promised, I will correct your grammatical errors: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no problem with that

Comment

I do, it's a waste of time. I think that's what Bonita, ProudUS, myself, and others are trying to say. Please listen.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">NeedHelpFast:
        I do, it's a waste of time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then don't do it, don't waste your time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">NeedHelpFast:
        I think that's what Bonita, ProudUS, myself, and others are trying to say. Please listen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no problem listening to any of you
        But now I am going to have lunch.

Have a good one !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bonita:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

To Bonita,

I do not know RationalE, so how can I be backing up a friend to start with. so lighten up.

Yes this is an Immigration Forum, and if you have any problems with what people post on here, perhaps you should aim your problems at the racists on here. people come here to post questions and hopefully get some advise, they dont need to be called names.

You seem to think it is ok for some to Slander people and make nasty remarks, but if someone posts a piece of Music or Art that is wrong, GET A GRIP!! it seems to me anything goes on this board. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Listen lady...You are well known to argue and making nonsense comments on this board and I have no intetion to go to your level even though I can. What I and Proud USC said has nothing to do with race or being racist, slandering and etc which you are saying to divert the matter to something else. All we simply said is that this is not a board to post everything other than immigration matters even if something could be very educational and interesting to you and other people because this is an immigration board and not an all-rounder board.

Your undivine support to this fella and other more are fingerprinted all over on this board as some of them backed you up against someone12.

DO NOT distrupt the goal of this board with your contineous irrelevant and nonsense arguments with other members nor to promote and support something that is not the purpose of this board is designed for... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it seems to me that you are the one that is initiating the arguments here!!!

but I will be the one that refrains from answering your posts from now on, I see you haven't given much advise on this board, only arguments and snide comments, unlike NHF and ProudUSC that can and will give sound advise, surely people can give there opinion, and people can disagree also.

Comment

RationalE,
            You have much to share, and good information as well. You seem to be fair and informed. It's just that scrolling through the non-immigration stuff is time consuming for those who are not interested or short on time. I agree, freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but the reason this board is called ILW discussion, is because the focus is intended to be immigration related topics and issues.
            I have enjoyed looking at some of your non-immigration related postings, however, there are so many, I don't look at what you are posting anymore, I scroll through to search for immigration related topics.
            I sense that others are frustrated, especially those seeking and those who are here, like myself, to help those who are seeking.
            I think if we are all on the same page, we can identify your postings as "other" or "artwork by RationalE", and take a look under the same thread for recreational or entertainment purposes. There is another thread, Illegal Mexican Exploitation, that is a thread we all can identify as having articles posted by Explora all under the same topic. This thread has over 17,000 views. It is not a comment thread, but a place to find related articles posted by Explora. My suggestion is that you do the same. This will allow your fellow posters to know where to find your postings and artwork, which are truly unique, and look as we desire to, without wasting time, which for myself at least is limited at best.

The grammatical correction was to prove a point and nothing else, I don't care if others have grammatical and spelling errors, as long as I can read the question at hand. No offense intended, as I would be a hypocrite to stand in judgement towards you. I do not. But I kindly ask that you consider this request.

Respectfully, NHF

Comment

NeedHelpFast:

1. The main[first] forum page[at present moment] has four threads[out of forty nine total, which equals to 8.16% of all] ,four threads which I have started and which we could both agree to be for 'recreational' purposes[rather than immigration related].
              (I also note that the last thread on page one dates July,31st,12:52PM
              Did I really cause too many active, current threads to be moved to the next page?)

2. Of the four mentioned above, one was started today (Since there are no replies yet, I will be able to remove it, per your request, to minimize the number of unrelated threads on forum);
              and the other three are kept on first page thanks to the follow-up replies (ironically, this very thread didn't sink into oblivion due to number of
              replies, including those by ProudUSC and Bonita, the very people who express strong desire not to see it).

3. "But I kindly ask that you consider this request".

No problem. I have a particular weakness to comply with requests made in a kind manner.

Regards,

RationalE

Comment

Can't really speak for anyone else, but I thank you for your consideration. Look forward to seeing your thread. You are a "rational" individual.
                Thank you

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RationalE:
                  My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati : that one wants nothing other than it is, not in the future, not in the past, not in all eternity. Not merely to endure that which happens of necessity. Still less to dissemble it"”all idealism is untruthfulness in the face of necessity"”but to love it ... (Nietzsche, 1908) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Greatness means: to give a direction.
                  FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE (1844-1900). Human, All Too Human,521, 1878, tr. Marion Faber, 1984.

It's nice having a philospher on the discussion board.

Comment

Thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always welcome

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                    It's nice having a philospher on the discussion board. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not a Nietzsche fan (read almost all of his major works and some unpublished ones), but that particular quote (1908) I really liked.

Comment

LOL....You Bet it is Davdah !!

This creates yet ANOTHER question
                      Which is more... a Zillion OR a Gazillion ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Is zillion a real number? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And to YOU my dear RatE.... I still enjoy your artwork & words of wisdom!

++++++

And to those people who don't care to see certain links which may be posted Don't Click On Them !!
                      God Bless America ! Love IT ....or LEAVE it !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And to YOU my dear RatE.... I still enjoy your artwork & words of wisdom! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't we leave it there, Got Faith?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed