• Show
Clear All

• Hit My Heart

Benny Benassi

Benny Benassi

Comment

Comment

why is he wearing glasses...hmmm?

that kind of explains my first marriage!!!

Comment

California Dreaming 2004 Remix

Comment

LMAO PersonaQ!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati : that one wants nothing other than it is, not in the future, not in the past, not in all eternity. Not merely to endure that which happens of necessity. Still less to dissemble it"”all idealism is untruthfulness in the face of necessity"”but to love it ... (Nietzsche, 1908)

Comment

Exercising one's right to freedom of speech is one thing, RationalE. To disrupt an immigration board to promote your egotistical ideology is another. Please try to refrain - I'm begging you!

Comment

Sorry ProudUSC but I agree with RationalE, when he posts a bit of Art or songs, he is not interfereing with the board, infact I have learnt a few things from his postings.

I'm sure most people have pictures on their walls, and listen to music.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't see a problem with hotties on the beach. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently you don't.

Comment

хит май хуй

Comment

Glad to see you express your opinion, bonita.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bonita:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                          Sorry ProudUSC but I agree with RationalE, when he posts a bit of Art or songs, he is not interfereing with the board, infact I have learnt a few things from his postings.

I'm sure most people have pictures on their walls, and listen to music. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could you even say that RationalE is not interfering with the board? Can't you see or are you unable to even realize that this board is an immigration board and not a board to discuss other matters? Just because you and someone else have learned a lot from his and others postings about alot of stuffs aside from immigraiton matters, still this doesn't cut off the fact that this board is not the place to discuss anything other than immigration matters.

If we go by your irrational analogy and justify someone's posting in the name of "learning something" even if the person is wrong then zillion of other stuffs could also be posted on this board as they would also be very informational and interesting.

Using this board to promote someone else personal egotistal ideology is not only wrong but also shameful to distrupting an immigration board which is designed to discusss only immigration matters. This board is also not a place to support and back up a friend even if it's apparent friend seems wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To Bonita,

I do not know RationalE, so how can I be backing up a friend to start with. so lighten up.

Yes this is an Immigration Forum, and if you have any problems with what people post on here, perhaps you should aim your problems at the racists on here. people come here to post questions and hopefully get some advise, they dont need to be called names.

You seem to think it is ok for some to Slander people and make nasty remarks, but if someone posts a piece of Music or Art that is wrong, GET A GRIP!! it seems to me anything goes on this board.

Comment

This Bonita sounds like very balanced and good willing poster whose posts (two so far) are exclusively immigration related.

May be we can all learn something from him/her

Comment

As promised, I will correct your grammatical errors:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RationalE:
                              This Bonita sounds like (a) very balanced and good willing poster whose posts (two so far) are exclusively immigration related.

May be (maybe is one word, maybe)we can all learn something from him/her </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation