Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone actually seen the vermont service center

Hey there folks, its your resident foul mouth git here. I finally figured out why things take forever at the vermont service center.....for an organization that is supposedly handling nearly half a million applications for all types of immigration, I was shocked at how small the building was. The family and I are on vacation in Vermont right now and we decided to drive through St Albans on our way to Montreal today. St Albans is a beautiful little town about 12 miles from the canadian border. So basically the reason why applications take so long is because the mail has to travel so f-u-c-k-i-n-g far and the USCIS is drastically understaffed. oh well

Hey there folks, its your resident foul mouth git here. I finally figured out why things take forever at the vermont service center.....for an organization that is supposedly handling nearly half a million applications for all types of immigration, I was shocked at how small the building was. The family and I are on vacation in Vermont right now and we decided to drive through St Albans on our way to Montreal today. St Albans is a beautiful little town about 12 miles from the canadian border. So basically the reason why applications take so long is because the mail has to travel so f-u-c-k-i-n-g far and the USCIS is drastically understaffed. oh well

Comment

That's a dim-witted theory.

Comment

Actually, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks Paddy, for the info.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Application : Employee ratio has always been greatly imbalanced. It doesn't matter if the VSC was located in a Metropolitan area on or not. The resources were alloted with the Immigration Laws in mind.

It's the Immigration Laws - that has to be fulfilled, and to do that these days its very difficult with so many procedures involved (and the potential risks that could rise for immigrants). Understaffing is a small portion of the problem - no a major problem.

Fast pace Processings - raises problems - and many slip-ups. Steady pace is the best way for the system to work.

Comment

I suggest that they build about 25 "processing centers" where they grind aliens into dog food.

Comment

Michael..by "dog" you are referring to yourself! you now eat human flesh? I guess it was part of the curriculum to get into ..what was it again? aah Hofstra!
              Low life!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed