Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is someone12 a constructive participant to this community or an irritating hindrance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you see, tinydiktimmy, I stimulate conversation even if I am blunt....I alert patriotic Americans to the hazards, pitfalls and downside of illegal immigration.
    I have never made one racist remark (unless you think that hillbilly is racist, in which case, I apologize to you for being a hillbilly....too bad your family in-bred for so long)...
    and while my commentary may offend some supporters of illegal immigrants, I do not care because I have fought for America, I contiue to work for America and I will protect America to the best of my ability against the onslaught of illegal aliens.....and whether you like it or not, I will continue to post my thoughts and opinions rather than some silly wanking doll....and people will respond, even if the disagree (and many do, so what??) and I will generate tons of postings...but even after nearly 4 years, no one, and I mean no one has ever been able to successfully supply a logical, reasoned reply to any challenge I have made....but hey, somebody might, and I so I battle on while you create more blisters on your right hand.....

Comment

Just as long as you know that decent patriotic Americans are repulsed by the backward moronic hateful mentality of people like you.

People like you HONESTLY make me wish that the Mexican border went from California to Florida.

I think of you and I think GO ILLEGALS GO!

Because if you're America, I'm ready for the nuclear holocaust.

May our country and the entire world end tomorrow if you are the real face of America.

Comment

Timmy, what a sicko you are. Go back and read all of your posts. Then you add that stupid picture - all your doing is p-i-s-s-i-n-g everyone off now - even the illegals that were on your side. The rock that you crawled out of is lonely - please do us all a favor and go back!

Comment

HI GUYS,
          I THINK " MOHAN " MADE IT CLEAR TO EVERYONE. JUST IGNORE HIM OR THEM, ALL HE NEED IS YOUR ATTENTION AND WHENEVER WE REPLY FOR HIM OR SOMEONE LIKE HIM ..WE R GIVING THEM ATTENTION, AND THATS WHAT THEY WANT OUR ATTNETION TO THEM ..THEY R MORE PATHETIC THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Comment

Dude, you're such a loser that if I am pissing you off then I'm being effective.

AVOID saying anything derogatory about ANYONE and I will pass over that thread and leave it alone - kind of like the blood on the door (or whatever!) in Egypt in the Old Testament.

Don't insult anyone and I'll leave that thread alone.

Comment

WRONG DIC#HEAD.

I've only hijacked the threads that you and your ilk have polluted.

And as far as bashing illegals here - get a fu@king life and leave them alone - don't you got a 2000 pound wife to go surfing on? Go get her, she's blowing the banjo playing next-door neighbor out on your porch.

Comment

#UCKING LOSER

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs