Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Hope

I fear that the liberal media has won this election for Obama. I only hope tht this lying terrorist is not reslly what he seems. The media controls who is going to win. The world stock markets know this and have responded accordingly. Sorry my fellow Americsns. I did the best I could. Very sad times for America.

On the bright side, we can sing this for the next 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-r5Hfhk3w

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      On the bright side, we can sing this for the next 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-r5Hfhk3w
      What is much better a solution is, if we rally behind the intelligence that is offered to us. Role up your sleeves - show your patriotism, now is the time to be an all out patriotic American!!!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Yes that is why Koller is upside down.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

You can put a lipstick on a pig, it will still be IPERSON.

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Its gotten crazy out there.

Obama fund raiser gone bad.
            You wished Davdah! That's why you have no respect for Sen. Obama because you associate him with stuff like that. Let me tell you something, I vouch for that he has way more class than you.

I just know, that he is going to show you and the world - just watch and see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/economyvideo
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Well, I am sure he will do a much better job than Bush. He is way more intelligent than Bush. McCain, we've been through that, just doesn't have what it takes. His ideology is just way off.

I think it is hi-time this country gets someone who understands the Constitution. That's why smart people and me are going for the Constitutional Law Professor!! It just makes soooooo much sense!

Comment

I spent 4 years listening to Law Professors. Trust me; a law professor would not be a good commander in chief.

Comment

Originally posted by OldE:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  I fear that the liberal media has won this election for Obama. I only hope tht this lying terrorist is not reslly what he seems. The media controls who is going to win. The world stock markets know this and have responded accordingly. Sorry my fellow Americsns. I did the best I could. Very sad times for America.
                  Jokes aside but it's possible for Obama to win the Presidency under some extremely unfavorable economic circumstances.

I don't know, though, what would become of this country if someone as inexperienced and incompetent as him was ever entrusted to lead this Great Nation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Africa will give us some money to survive

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                    Koller, how would you know how much class he has or me for that matter? What you see of him in the public spot light is mandatory good face forward. Me, I'm just being sarcastic.

The video was a joke. I thought it was funny.
                    The reason I know how much class he has - I am a pretty good judge and I had ample opportunity to do so.[/QUOTE]

The thing is that this clip had absolutely nothing to do with Sen. Obama. It is because you advertised it as such, that I even looked at it.

You know what, you are a f.u.c.k.i.n.g a.s.s.h.o.l.e. But, I am just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Koller, how would you know how much class he has or me for that matter? What you see of him in the public spot light is mandatory good face forward. Me, I'm just being sarcastic.

The video was a joke. I thought it was funny.
                      The reason I know how much class he has - I am a pretty good judge and I had ample opportunity to do so.

The thing is that this clip had absolutely nothing to do with Sen. Obama. It is because you advertised it as such, that I even looked at it.

You know what, you are a f.u.c.k.i.n.g a.s.s.h.o.l.e. But, I am just kidding! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy Mother of the Mother of God....Koller is swearing. You got a dirty mouth babe...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation