Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting married

Hello, I have just a few quick questions..

I live in Texas and I want to marry my fiance in December. He is out of status since his visa expired in 2002. He came here legally with inspection. He is 20. He has a valid passport, can he marry me with just a passport? He is from El Salvador and I am a USC.

Can he adjust his status after we marry? He is working with fake papers and I am so worried something bad will happen. I have been told him working will be forgiven. What is going to happen next as far as starting the adjustment of status process? Thank you and any advice will be helpful. I am so scared he will be deported!!!!

Hello, I have just a few quick questions..

I live in Texas and I want to marry my fiance in December. He is out of status since his visa expired in 2002. He came here legally with inspection. He is 20. He has a valid passport, can he marry me with just a passport? He is from El Salvador and I am a USC.

Can he adjust his status after we marry? He is working with fake papers and I am so worried something bad will happen. I have been told him working will be forgiven. What is going to happen next as far as starting the adjustment of status process? Thank you and any advice will be helpful. I am so scared he will be deported!!!!

Comment

Hi Sweetiejujy,

It is true that your boyfriend's overstay and unauthorised work will be "forgiven" after two of you get married and AOS is approved.

However, there may be serious consenquences if the papers he is using for work belong to a real person (SSN number ?!). Do you know how he obtained the fake papers? Bought or made up a number?

There were a few threads about the issue at
      http://www.visajourney.com/ , so you may want to look them up.

Comment

What a beautiful start to a marriage; overstaying visa,fake papers, lying to the government; yea this is one smart girl

Comment

HA!!! LMAO!!!

SOMEONE!!! You are one sick puppy!!!

You're the brat, a little kid trapped in a slumped over body always tying on this website.

You're idiot parents shouldnt have taken the time to make mad donkey love to produce a little rodent like you. Your parents (idiots) produced you.. yuck!

Someone, one more thing, dont you have a real name? Someone is too hidden. You should be ashamed to be taking up space on this earth.

Comment

Sweetiejujy: Exactly how many times do you need to actually ask the same question before you are able to understand the answers that you receive. To the best of my recollection, this is at least the third time that you have asked this question.

Believe it or not, the options that are open to you and your fiance are the same as they were when you first posted this query many months ago.

Comment

NEED HELP...If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call 212-289-4680 or e-mail us at Bimmigration1702@yahoo.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation