Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!

The Scammers appear to be multiplying, 4 Years ago it was out of control, now it appears they own this site. Those poor helpless immigrants that are just looking for a chance, Helpless, needy, Innocent. Please help, we don't know how to do it.
    We came with good intent, we just want to live good life like Americans. If you are an American here you better use your head. They don't care about America! But they are so nice, Innocent, Caring people. WAKE UP AMERICA!!! In third world country's Lying, Cheating, Stealing is a way of life, They become Professionals, Americans not used to this extreme deceit. WAKE UP!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

The Scammers appear to be multiplying, 4 Years ago it was out of control, now it appears they own this site. Those poor helpless immigrants that are just looking for a chance, Helpless, needy, Innocent. Please help, we don't know how to do it.
    We came with good intent, we just want to live good life like Americans. If you are an American here you better use your head. They don't care about America! But they are so nice, Innocent, Caring people. WAKE UP AMERICA!!! In third world country's Lying, Cheating, Stealing is a way of life, They become Professionals, Americans not used to this extreme deceit. WAKE UP!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I don't know what you're seeing, MIR. Must be those beer goggles again Actual immigration questions are few and far between. Unless you consider the likes of OldE, Fed and HSNews to be scammers ...

Oh, and to answer your question earlier. I'm fine. Jermy's fine. Both working hard. He's had a couple of promotions and I'm getting ready to go to work at my own store. Yay!
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation