Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those with too much time on their hands ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atwitsend
    replied
    You're such a comical idiot. I can't help laughing at you. You're good entertainment, Jacque Arse.

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    Oooooooh!!!

**** ON ME, I AM atwitsend !!!

**** ON ME, OUR HEADS GOT SWITCHED WITH atwitsend !!!

MAY ALL THE **** ON EARTH BEFALL THE HEADS OF ALL GRINTS!!!
    MAY ALL GRINTS ROAST IN OVEN!!!

Leave a comment:

• atwitsend
    replied
    Must be nice having fantasy island between your ears 24-hours a day. Did you forget your medication again? Time for a diaper change?

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    Since when your GRINT head became mine, atwitsend ???

**** ON ME, I AM atwitsend !!!

Leave a comment:

• atwitsend
    replied
    Ooops, you ****ed on yourself like a lil baby. Now look what you done. S h i t all over you.

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    THOU,
    filthy, fraudster, illegal, guilty, criminal, cheating, lying, scamming, low-lfe , head stuck-in-my-*** GRINT!!!

I warned you, it is **** TIME, but you wouldn't listen!!!

THOU HEAD HAVE ALL MY **** NOW!!!

I **** ON YOU, atwitsend !!!

BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

Leave a comment:

• atwitsend
    replied
    You definitely have several things up your a s s , but it's not my head. Constipated too, looks like. Angry sorry excuse of a human being. You're a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

And remove thou head out of my ***, atwitsend!!!
    It is **** time !!!

BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

Leave a comment:

• atwitsend
    replied
    O' thou who speaketh in tongues, my head is fine where it is, firmly placed on my shoulders, unlike yours which isn't screwed on right, has come undone, and rolled into a hatred filled filth sewage. I'm afraid there isn't enough kerosene on earth for you to burn me. BTW – aren't you a grint yourself? From Zimbabwe if I'm not mistaken? Evidently not a grint lover though.

RIP

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    No, robbie!!!

I got it stuck in your *** !!!

And atwitsend head got stuck in mine!!!

Burn, GRINTS, Burn!!!

Leave a comment:

• robbie
    replied
    can you get time off your hands with soap?

Leave a comment:

• atwitsend
    replied
    Doesn't always work, accidents still happen, don't they? With or without brakes, with or without horns. Just look at accidents that happen at any railroad crossings. So it's not quite moot.

I guess the point of it all is that there are consequences to every action and life is not always perfect shades of black and white. There are consequences for people who break immigration laws and try to benefit from the same, there are also consequences to blanket acts of retribution by those who aren't in favor of immigrants (legal or otherwise). We don't always see the full picture (perhaps some of us refuse to do so) and realize that there are, in fact, shades of gray.

I have no problems with people who are anti-immigrant or anti-illegals. I understand when people say illegals are a drain on the countries resources (which to me is an arguable point). That is your right, and in this country, everyone is entitled to his or her opinions. I respect that. But I have a real problem with people who are openly hostile towards immigrants, or hide behind the hood after throwing the stone of hatred.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Moot point. The operator will apply emergency brake and blow his horn continuously. Unless the children got stuck in the railroad, they'll have time to escape.

Leave a comment:

• atwitsend
    replied
    You should know Grint. You've posted a million and one such postings yourself

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    What is this stupid 'collateral damage' story all about??

Burn, GRINTS, burn!!!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed