Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disorderly Conduct

My friend /Green Card holder /was arrested in New York County and charged for Grand Larseny .
    Than after his lawer spoke with DA they decided to reduce that charge to Disoederly
    Conduct /Volation - witch is not a crime according to NYS panel law/ with one condition - the case will not be seall after finish.
    So he pled guilty Disorderly Conduct in the Court and the only sentence he got , was the fine of 95$ to pay. And case is finish.
    He would like now to visit his family abroad.
    The question is . Can he return to US wiothout any problem on the port of entry because of that conviction???
    And how this conviction can affect in the future his naturalization aplication?
    Can anybudy advice please!

My friend /Green Card holder /was arrested in New York County and charged for Grand Larseny .
    Than after his lawer spoke with DA they decided to reduce that charge to Disoederly
    Conduct /Volation - witch is not a crime according to NYS panel law/ with one condition - the case will not be seall after finish.
    So he pled guilty Disorderly Conduct in the Court and the only sentence he got , was the fine of 95$ to pay. And case is finish.
    He would like now to visit his family abroad.
    The question is . Can he return to US wiothout any problem on the port of entry because of that conviction???

Comment

Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.selfie stick....

Comment

Originally posted by walter 11 View Post
        He would like now to visit his family abroad. mcdvoice survey
        Nice article, You made my day by sharing an amazing article. I would like to be here again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation