po

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! No #!!!! Guess You will have that. LMAO!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Aidan, you have the right idea.

Everyone must get drunk and naked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no, Davdah, you got it all wrong. We must get naked first and then drunk! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most Americans are too reserved to do it in that order, Koller - lol! Believe me with no questions, tequila does make your clothes come off - lmao!!!!!

Comment

I don't drink Tequilla. Someone once told me there worm in there. So, everytime I see bottle, I see the worm whether it's in there or not, I still see it.

Anyway, I don't like to get drunk and naked. I like to naked and tipsy.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

A song for Koller
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            I don't drink Tequilla. Someone once told me there worm in there. So, everytime I see bottle, I see the worm whether it's in there or not, I still see it.

Anyway, I don't like to get drunk and naked. I like to naked and tipsy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naked Again???? . The Worm has All The Power And Joy!!! . LOL. Serious Side. The Worm absorbs The Alcohol, Eating the Worm Equals several shots. Eating The Worm also Brings JOY!!! LOLOL!!! The Worm In The bottle of coarse!

Koller,

Your Words appear To Indicate a free spirited Freaky. crazy, Girl? True???
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Anyway, I don't like to get drunk and naked. I like to naked and tipsy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naked Again???? . The Worm has All The Power And Joy!!! . LOL. Serious Side. The Worm absorbs The Alcohol, Eating the Worm Equals several shots. Eating The Worm also Brings JOY!!! LOLOL!!! The Worm In The bottle of coarse!

Koller,

Your Words appear To Indicate a free spirited Freaky. crazy, Girl? True??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd rather die before I would ever eat a worm!
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Very rare to find a worm in tequila around this parts, but I agree, the thought of drinking something that had a worm soaking in it isn't appealing. I check the bottles thoroughly before indulging - lol! Tipsy is much better than drunk, I agree.

Comment

Mezcal, You Gotta Eat The Worm!!!

Its Just a Teeny Tiny Little Worm!!! LOL.

Comment

Someone would need to PAY me to eat a worm - lol! What kind of worms do they put in tequila anyway? And for what purpose?

Comment

Meal Worm. Usually! LOL.

Comment

I thought they might be silk worms or the kind that get into corn. Meal worms? LOL. You jokester.

Comment

Wheres Koller????

I Got Vintage Dom.....!!! Less The Worms!

Currently 8:16pm And I Am A Busy Man!!! LOL.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                            Wheres Koller????

Currently 8:16pm And I Am A Busy Man!!! LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am right here! I have a breather now too, I wa very busy today. Someone's got to bring the money in the house.

Comment

Wheres Koller????

Currently 8:16pm And I Am A Busy Man!!! LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am right here! I have a breather now too, I wa very busy today. Someone's got to bring the money in the house. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you got $$$$$ Money deliverys????

You mean Those Basta rd s left The money on The sidewalk Again? And You had To Carry It In All by Yourself??? Thats Just Wrong!!!!

I Still Have to pick mine by hand from the tree out back,
                              Even The Simplest Words and Usage Can Ride The swing.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                                First it's the little worm in the bottle. Later, it's the night crawler, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I can't believe I missed this post - lol! Night crawlers? Gotta love 'em.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation