X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Student

Hi, I have a problem.
    I am an international Student here in America.
    I came from Serbia 10 months ago to continue education and play soccer as well.
    3 weeks ago, I married a girl from Croatia who has the American Citizenship- passport.
    I've never asked or applied for any of the papers nor I am planning.
    I married her for love and can't believe that I can have problems with that.
    The thing is that I am on student F-1 VISA, it exp. 2007 so I have one more year to go with that.
    I have an I-20 issued and all the documents for the next school year.

I am planing to visit my family in about two weeks, it would last only 15 days because I need to get back for a pre-season

My question is...Am I'm going to have problems with comming back in because I married an American Citizen, even though I've never asked or apply for any of the papers...green card...etc.
    My F-1 is valid for one more year.

I don't want to put my education in jeopardy, so please help with an advice.

I've never asked for a change of the status, I've just married a US citizen in great love.

Thank you

Hi, I have a problem.
    I am an international Student here in America.
    I came from Serbia 10 months ago to continue education and play soccer as well.
    3 weeks ago, I married a girl from Croatia who has the American Citizenship- passport.
    I've never asked or applied for any of the papers nor I am planning.
    I married her for love and can't believe that I can have problems with that.
    The thing is that I am on student F-1 VISA, it exp. 2007 so I have one more year to go with that.
    I have an I-20 issued and all the documents for the next school year.

I am planing to visit my family in about two weeks, it would last only 15 days because I need to get back for a pre-season

My question is...Am I'm going to have problems with comming back in because I married an American Citizen, even though I've never asked or apply for any of the papers...green card...etc.
    My F-1 is valid for one more year.

I don't want to put my education in jeopardy, so please help with an advice.

I've never asked for a change of the status, I've just married a US citizen in great love.

Thank you

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed