Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTICE OF DENIAL - CSS Lulac/ Newman (I-687)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTICE OF DENIAL - CSS Lulac/ Newman (I-687)

Hi Guys! Please help. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

I received a NOTICE OF DENIAL today saying...
    "You failed to appear for an interview and failed to provide any explanation for your failure to appear".

I sent my letter to re-schedule the interview due to family emergency prior to my appointment and I think they are saying they never received anything from me. I have a copy of the letter which I submitted and original receipts from USPS.

This is for my 1st interview.

Please advise what to do.

Thanks a lot guys!

LA BOY

Hi Guys! Please help. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions.

I received a NOTICE OF DENIAL today saying...
    "You failed to appear for an interview and failed to provide any explanation for your failure to appear".

I sent my letter to re-schedule the interview due to family emergency prior to my appointment and I think they are saying they never received anything from me. I have a copy of the letter which I submitted and original receipts from USPS.

This is for my 1st interview.

Please advise what to do.

Thanks a lot guys!

LA BOY

Comment

Hi L.A. Boy,

You need to send then a letter explaining the situation with proof of delivery and a copy of the Intent of Denial letter.

Send these documents via a traceable service like certified with Return Service request from the USPS or FEDEX.

Do this ASAP.

I hope this info helps.

Freedom1.

Comment

thanks freedom1! I really appreciate all your replies for all the cases in this forum especially with regards to CSS/Lulac.

I mailed my re-schedule letter via Certified mail and I'm wondering why they didn't receive it.

Anyway, the motion to re-open the case will cost me $365 and I'm allowed to file the motion within 30days. This is really very disappointing coz I did my job re-scheduling the interview and that was prior to my appointment however they are claiming that they didn't receive any letter/reason from me. Now I have to pay $365 just to re-open my case because they didn't do my their job. Grrr...what's new! God bless America!

Guys, pls. advise...

Do I need any form to re-open my case or do I just need to submit a letter along w/ my proof that I mailed a letter to re-schedule my appointment?

Comment

To L.A. Boy;
          If your registered letter did not come back to you that mean 100% they receive it. You are dealing with ruthless agency, they don't care neither they are accountable for their stupid mistake.
          I'm sure if you do a FOIA you'll find the letter is in your file, but the careless USCIS employee did not re-schedule you for another interview because they don't care about you or any another applicant. In their mind (brain) you are not supposed to be in the U.S neither in this world

Is this interview for your LIFE I-485 application?
          If so go ahead and appeal your case to AAO Administrative appeal office in Washington and attach a copy of your receipt that you sent them to re-schedule. Remember you are not just losing money to do so and every year to renew your EAD you are losing your whole life waiting for your pending case for ever. Remember you had been waiting since 1987.
          Welcome to justice and freedom and fairness.

Comment

Thanks Loue! I totally agree with you!

No letter was sent back to me because I' am 100% sure that I wrote the correct address stated on the letter for re-schedule. 100% correct format. Grrrr!

Also, this is for my CSS/Lulac application not for life. No Life application for me.

So should I still apply through AAO administrative appeals?

If not, is there a form that I need to get for "MOTION TO RE-OPEN" a case?

Thanks a lot guys! Happy Friday!

Comment

any advice? pls help!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do I need any form to re-open my case or do I just need to submit a letter along w/ my proof that I mailed a letter to re-schedule my appointment? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LA Boy,
                You've got no choice, buddy, got to shell out $385 as Form I-290B filing fee. But although this form is addressed to the AAO in DC, it should be sent to the USCIS office that made the unfavorable decision. Write a formal letter explaining your circumstances and documentary evidence. And do it soon, your 30 to 33-day clock is ticking..........

Comment

thanks guys! I appreciate all your comments.

I guess I need to file I290B and shell out $385 from their own mistake.

can you believe that? ughhh!!!

Comment

ok now im confused!

which form should I file?

I was given a NOTICE OF DENIAL for my I-687 application. which is Application for Status as Temporary Resident.

However, on my "Notice of Denial" letter, it says you can file motion to re-open w/ applicable fee of $385.

Which is which? Pls advise.

Form I-290B = $385
                    Form I-694 = $110

Comment

now im very very CONFUSED!!!

i recieve my 1st NOTICE OF DENIAL for my I-687 application under CSS Lulac/ Newman.

should I file form I-290B or I-694?

im filing for MOTION TO RE-OPEN.

Please advise.

Comment

you ave to file I 290B and send it to origional office who made initial dcision on your case with $385 fee. You have coice to file brief with the appeal, or take time ( normally 30 days), or file seperate etc.. u can include more proofs too.
                        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

what if i do not file any motion to re-open?
                          what will happen aside from my case being denied. will i be placed in removal proceedings?

pls advise.

Comment

If you do not file anything, you are on risk of getting picked up By DHS anytime, after the lepse of 30 days time of appeal/motion.
                            Once you picked up and detained then you will be issued NTA and removal proceeding statrts against you..
                            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

what if i just withdraw my case?

i really dont want to pursue the case anymore as they are just giving me a hard time.

what is NTA? I thought CSS/Lulac is a non-deportable case

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation