Wishing CM Lots of Luck!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Glad you made it back home safe and sound, CM! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for 8/28!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Proud
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

CM, I'm really sorry Bud, but August 28th is just around the corner, not too long off..

Hang in there!

Comment

Bads luck there CM. Look on the bright side, it's only another month or so away.

I think your next appt will last all of 5 mins

DHS = Dumb Hopeless & Senile
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

The Worst Part = Every Time It Is Delayed It Costs CM $$$$ To Proceed!!! Really S U C K S!!! Welcome To The here and now!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MIR you got that right!!!!...I'm already looking to buy my tickets early.
            "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
              Well, what do you expect. The US government loses a billion dollars here and a billion dollars there. So, it is not unusual for the DHS attorney not to have the file. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't make it any less frustrating!!

I think that's the toughest thing about going through this system. I know all the hardcore guys will sit there and say "Oh, if you're legit, you don't have anything to worry about" and maybe they're right in the end ... but it doesn't stop the nerves!

These people have your life in their hands and they don't have to justify the delays or decisions. It's not an easy thing to sit there and deal with the 'what ifs'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              I agree that the missteps, mishaps, lost files, etc is the most frustrating part of the US immigration system, but I also do think th e waiting is just as frustrating even if you do not have the "quirks."

CM, the only thing about this is the reqard will be that much sweeter. However, if it was up to me, the punishment of the mishap will be the lawyer going through the immigration process using your info. .
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

hey cm sorry about what happen but i believe everything happens for a reason all you can do is trust god that things are being worked out for you.. trust me i was in a situation where these idiots lost my case and then on top of that didnt want to send my green card.. well i prayed alot about it and then after all i could do is trust in him that there is a reason, and the next week or so my green card turned up in the mail and they had no clue where it was the week before... dont worry about it just trust

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
                  hey cm sorry about what happen but i believe everything happens for a reason all you can do is trust god that things are being worked out for you.. trust me i was in a situation where these idiots lost my case and then on top of that didnt want to send my green card.. well i prayed alot about it and then after all i could do is trust in him that there is a reason, and the next week or so my green card turned up in the mail and they had no clue where it was the week before... dont worry about it just trust </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could not have said it any better

Comment

im happy you seem to have your spirit up... i no its hard to just leave it in his hands but you will be ok and just believe.. ill be praying for you good luck

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
                      im happy you seem to have your spirit up... i no its hard to just leave it in his hands but you will be ok and just believe.. ill be praying for you good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck with your baby, Baby! If you ever need any motherly advice, shoot me a PM. Take care.

Comment

thanks so much but i been so wrapped up in being pregnant that i been selfiah when theres others out there that has serious situations that effects there life in bad ways.. im glad that this post was brought in because it help me remember why im here.. not for my self but to help encourage people even if i dont no **** about immigration stuff..

Comment

thanks so much but i been so wrapped up in being pregnant that i been selfiah when theres others out there that has serious situations that effects there life in bad ways.. im glad that this post was brought in because it help me remember why im here.. not for my self but to help encourage people even if i dont no **** about immigration stuff.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's okay, Baby!!!!! That's why I'm here too - to try and help other people and give something back. I'm glad you feel the same way! You need to take a break and take care of yourself right now - it's okay. Have your healthy baby and then you can come back stronger than ever!

Comment

thanks so much but i think my husband is going throught all the symptoms for me so im ok lol.. i havent had one yet but hes haveing alot lol

Comment

thanks so much but i think my husband is going throught all the symptoms for me so im ok lol.. i havent had one yet but hes haveing alot lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Baby! Tell him to stop it right now! You're the one having the baby, not him! He's going after your sympathy - lol! Ignore is the best thing you can do to bring him back in focus to you - lol! Believe me! Been there, done that!!!

Comment

LMAO i will... cm make sure and keep us updated i want to no what to pray for and keep yoour head up i promise things will work out just do what you no you need to do.. trust and have faith

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation